Gun safe or Display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun safe or Display?

For those who don’t have kids around, do you keep your guns / bows in safe keeping or in a gun safe, or do you have them on display in a rack or something? What about your bows?

Just wondering. I have always kept them locked up, but thinking about refinishing a few and they would look beautiful on display. It’s not the same world as when my grandfather had his trusty 30.06 above the fireplace mantle.

Originally posted by Masmak View Post
    For those who don’t have kids around, do you keep your guns / bows in safe keeping or in a gun safe, or do you have them on display in a rack or something? What about your bows?

Just wondering. I have always kept them locked up, but thinking about refinishing a few and they would look beautiful on display. It’s not the same world as when my grandfather had his trusty 30.06 above the fireplace mantle.
    I love the idea...
    But I believe it is just an invite to steal your weapons these days. I would be leary of anyone I let in my house that I didn't know really, really well. And even then...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If I hadnt lost my guns in a boating accident, Id leave a few cheaper ones out for easy finding and most of mine would be in a secure location.

Comment

Working...
      X