ISO Nilgia hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Nilgia hunt

Looking for suggestions on a hunt, for two. Gonna check if off the ol’ bucket list. Thanks for any help.

If a night thermal hunt works for you I’d contact Capt. Mark Franklin, if you want to day hunt on top drive or stalk them Santa Rosa outfitters or Mariposa ranch.

Comment

Following thread. I've been thinking about a Nilgai hunt as well.

Comment

Check out the G2 ranch in Pearsall. I was just there for a late season dove hunt and they had tons of nilgai on the ranch.

Comment

I wanted to take my 14 yr old son on spring break in march but I could not find anyone not booked. I wanted to night hunt down by the King and take him fishing during the day. I ended up just booking a hunt at a place down south.

Comment

Hunted Mariposa several times, would defiantly reccomend

Comment

I’m down here in south Texas you can text me 361-227-2005

Comment

We did ours at the King Ranch and would do it again. Actually, going back in 2023 to take my youngest son. We did the day hunt and it was some of the most fun i've had hunting.

My son shot his at 230+ yds after a lenghty stalk and i shot mine at around 90 yds. Both with my 300PRC.
                Attached Files

Comment

we used insight outdoors, Cody Phillips and they were awesome.
                  got us on bulls right away and had solid lodging and food along with help to prepare and store the meat for our trip home

Comment

Santa Rosa ranch west of Rivera . Contact number 210-744-5551

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X