No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I've got one or two more times out before the end of season. That cull 6pt might be in trouble if it comes down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
      Looks like I've got one or two more times out before the end of season. That cull 6pt might be in trouble if it comes down to it.
      Go get him BigLig![emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well thats a wrap on Gtown for now, any others check in a couple and returning for 22 season?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
          Well thats a wrap on Gtown for now, any others check in a couple and returning for 22 season?

I’ll be back for the second time for 2022-23. Unfortunately I had a really hard time getting my second doe and missed out on some good bucks this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a wrap

Well I did not put any on the ground but did have some in my sights just not given a good shot opportunity. First time out at Lake Gtown and I learned a lot. Hopeful that I get drawn again. Enjoy the offseason but stay ready it want be long before we are at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post

I’ll be back for the second time for 2022-23. Unfortunately I had a really hard time getting my second doe and missed out on some good bucks this year.

What a great shot!!

Comment

I concur, awesome pic Sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                  What a great shot!!

It’s actually a cropped trail camera picture if you can believe it.

Comment

Did you meet the deadline

Hey did everyone get their application in for this season? Nice to see that they extended the season this year

Comment

Is it still open to register?

Comment

You have until 11:59 tonight

Comment

Not too happy about no more exemptions after this year.

Comment

Oh I guess I missed that part. Where did the state that?

Comment

Originally posted by NatureRules View Post
                              Oh I guess I missed that part. Where did the state that?

In an email from them about the new lottery process awhile back.

Comment

Anyone have an idea of when they're announcing the list?

Comment

Working...
                                X