No announcement yet.

Things your non-hunting spouse says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I come back empty handed but saw a ton of bucks, I have to explain what antler restrictions are. Been married 5 years... I should just record myself and play it whenever she asks. "But how do you know it was smaller than 13" if its 100 yards or more away?"

Comment

“Get me some wine when you get your whiskey…”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        Every time I come back empty handed but saw a ton of bucks, I have to explain what antler restrictions are. Been married 5 years... I should just record myself and play it whenever she asks. "But how do you know it was smaller than 13" if its 100 yards or more away?"
        CAREFUL

This may mean has figured out you have been lying about the size of things.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
          Not my wife but someone’s got to say Catchin’ deer!
          Everyone needs a cap.

At CATCHIN' DEERS, we are committed to designing apparel inspired by the hunt camp and built for your lifestyle, inside and out. Wear The Lifestyle.

Comment

Why don’t you only go to the woods 3-4 times a year like most other men? - I hunt public!

TxDad Outdoors-YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Non hunting spouse?

People have those and keep them?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Dang right! Mines a keeper for sure but it ain't her thang..likes to fish more. Besides, I don't wanna be told I'm doing that wrong too! I'm home plenty, sure don't hurt to get away now and then...tho the deer stand is 7 miles away so I'm not really gone gone.

Comment

When we first got married and I went dove hunting, she would ask,when are you coming home ?? I’d get home way after dark and again, the questions? Babe, we cleaned birds and then sat around and talked. She couldn’t get it. It took a while but she finally understood.

Comment

Every year, same question: "Why can't you hunt cow?"

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    "Jenn's husband just killed a 17 point with his bow. He just started hunting last year and I'm pretty sure he sits down to pee. How is he such a better hunter than you?"
                    Jenn's husband is always doing something better

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      "Jenn's husband just killed a 17 point with his bow. He just started hunting last year and I'm pretty sure he sits down to pee. How is he such a better hunter than you?"
                      "Jenn's husband has a larger budget, you wanna talk about raising the hunting budget?"

Comment

Mine came from a hunting family so I got very few of the above questions. The best one she asked was when we got our new camper she asked if we could get the hallmark channel.
                        I told her that those channels were unavailable in mobile.

Comment

Some funny stuff here. My wife doesn't hunt but loves to be outside and cook. I miss her when she doesn't go with to deer camp. I can't think of much to contribute. Other than one time I was griping about my job and not having enough time. She said "there is always enough time to hunt." I was like darn right there is, lol.
                          Last edited by Kdog; 01-20-2022, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                            Mine came from a hunting family so I got very few of the above questions. The best one she asked was when we got our new camper she asked if we could get the hallmark channel.
                            I told her that those channels were unavailable in mobile.
                            Haha! My wife watches Christmas Hallmark year-round at our house. Can't even keep a good series on the recorder because it's full of that junk. I get mad because there's at least some fun drama on Lifetime, but that's not her jive.

Comment

“Did you catch anything?”

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X