No announcement yet.

Thread for those who plan to attend Bownanza...NEXT YEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers have been said on the other post, but AGAIN on this one. David, our prayers for you and Mindy, prayers for healing and comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Oh, and be sure to list your excuse for why kids, wife, girls friend, heart surgery, etc. are more important than Bownanza!!!
      How about an award for the best excuse for regrets? Could be very entertaining.

Comment

I plan to attend Bownanza next year 2023, hopefully.

But this year,... I've got plans. I'm going to Bryan/College Station to a picnic called Bownanza. I hear a certain fish cook-n team needs my help.

Comment

I’m just up the road from Nanza!!!
          Gonna need a date for this GOF!!!

Comment

I’d love to go next year and meet some of you “ Characters” but haven’t decided if I like any of you guys yet. All of this helping each other out and constant praying for each other and rising to the occasion is kind of off putting. Let’s Go Brandon !!

Comment

I plan to attend next year. I won't make it this year because the dates of my annual trip to Texas do not coincide with Bownanza. So, hopefully next year!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                I’m just up the road from Nanza!!!
                Gonna need a date for this GOF!!!
                Ah young Grasshoppa, you must be a slacker and don't see the sticker at the top of the page...you know, that thread about the date for Bownanza...that has been there for 5 days.

Comment

Randy - how about we fish with Glen - this year - and make plans for Nanza 2023?

I'm all in!

Comment

And praying for David - and a few of us around here as well........many of us are.

God Bless Y'all!

Joe - let me know y'alls schedule, I got lunch and I'll roll to meet you as before - been a long time!
                    Last edited by AtTheWall; 01-17-2022, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oneeye View Post
                      I plan to attend next year. I won't make it this year because the dates of my annual trip to Texas do not coincide with Bownanza. So, hopefully next year!
                      Gonna miss you at this event this year

The TX pigs will only be bigger next year for a hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Ah young Grasshoppa, you must be a slacker and don't see the sticker at the top of the page...you know, that thread about the date for Bownanza...that has been there for 5 days.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=832446
                        This sticky is for this year not next year ya old fart! Go take a nap!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          This sticky is for this year not next year ya old fart! Go take a nap!
                          Or eat some puddin and come back and let me know what the date will be for 2023!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oneeye View Post

Joe - from up there back then - Kodiak Island - be good to catch up!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              Joe - let me know y'alls schedule, I got lunch and I'll roll to meet you as before - been a long time!
                              I'm hoping to make it down for RiverRat's fishing trip and trying to get it to fit with the daughter's spring breaks so that we can go hog hunting also. I'll certainly let you know!

Argh!! 8 summers in Bristol Bay and I never found a glass float!

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                                Gonna miss you at this event this year

The TX pigs will only be bigger next year for a hunt
                                I'll miss everybody too!

Comment

Working...
                                X