Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        What a game!!!! LFG!!!
        Boom!

Comment

Keep it up Horns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great win for Tech. Fun to watch. They are flawed offensively, especially without their leading scorer, but they can really defend and they play like street dogs

Comment

Looks like Buzz finally has his team in place . . Gig em . .

Comment

Horns closing it out.

Comment

Fairly complete game from Texas tonight. Need to see more of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                    Great win for Tech. Fun to watch. They are flawed offensively, especially without their leading scorer, but they can really defend and they play like street dogs
                    Great win for TTU, too bad they didn't get it done against Iowa St, three wins against top ten teams in roughly a week would have been awesome. Baylor is a great team, props to the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                      Great win for TTU, too bad they didn't get it done against Iowa St, three wins against top ten teams in roughly a week would have been awesome. Baylor is a great team, props to the Bears.
                      They would have beat ISU if they weren’t hobbled to only 7 players. They are still lacking on offense, but that defense is stifling the best of the best, just hope they can keep this momentum through Feb on into March and aren’t peaking too early. This was a gauntlet of a week and even the local sports radio homers were just hopeful 1 W in this stretch

Comment

Why is USC ranked so high? I get last night was their first loss but who have they played? Didn't look very impressive against mediocre Stanford team that BU beat by 40. .

Comment

Techs defense will keep them in every game. Some of the transfers are starting to show the skills they had at their previous homes. The big XII is a war every night this year. ESPN guys are talking about 9 teams making the tournament. All of them will be battle hardened. Baylor sure looks like the elite team. They play great defense and shoot lights out. Tech did a great job winning inWaco last night.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                            Techs defense will keep them in every game. Some of the transfers are starting to show the skills they had at their previous homes. The big XII is a war every night this year. ESPN guys are talking about 9 teams making the tournament. All of them will be battle hardened. Baylor sure looks like the elite team. They play great defense and shoot lights out. Tech did a great job winning inWaco last night.
                            Agree. Even tho Tech picked up the win, I still think BU is the team to beat in the Big 12. Their Offense gave a glimpse of what it can look like when the O is well rounded to go along with the elite D. Scott Drew is a class act and l've Always liked him and his commitment to BU.

Comment

Wreck 'em! We kept the right coach. Hoping I get to attend a game this year.

Comment

Wait, I forgot Kansas is my team now.

Rock Chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X