Comment

Oh well, on to the next game.
      Go Cowboys!

Comment

“ not sure what kind of test they’ll be”…. Smoke and mirrors

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          3 TD’s and it’s still Dak’s fault…
          Do you actually watch the game or just look at the score between posts?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
            3 TD’s and it’s still Dak’s fault…
            He played pretty bad for 3 quarters and then had a huge turnover in the 4th. Lots of bad passes, at least 5 knocked down at the line. Was incredibly lucky to not throw a pick-6 at the start of the game as well. Hard to win in this league with 3 good drives for an entire game. Tons of penalties also killed them, but he didn’t look very good for most of the game, and hasn’t for about 2 months with the exception of maybe 2 games.
            Last edited by bullets13; 01-02-2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              “ not sure what kind of test they’ll be”…. Smoke and mirrors
              Philly will probably beat em.

Comment

Murray pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  Hard to win in this league with 3 good drives for an entire game.
                  2 good drives, first TD was mostly defensive penalties taking them across the field with a good throw for the TD.

Comment

Disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      2 good drives, first TD was mostly defensive penalties taking them across the field with a good throw for the TD.
                      True

Comment

Watched every minute. Did you? Dak had a rough game…he’s also coming back from a potentially career ending injury. I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has. But, Dak didn’t commit almost 100 yards in penalties to keep drives alive or kill drives. He’s a leader and as selfless of a player as I’ve seen.

Comment

Cards have been a rock in our shoe lately. I think they have won 6 out of last 7.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                            He played pretty bad for 3 quarters and then had a huge turnover in the 4th. Lots of bad passes, at least 5 knocked down at the line. Was incredibly lucky to not throw a pick-6 at the start of the game as well. Hard to win in this league with 3 good drives for an entire game. Tons of penalties also killed them, but he didn’t look very good for most of the game, and hasn’t for about 2 months with the exception of maybe 2 games.

And had almost the same stat line as Murray. One more TD, and a fumble. The QB is gonna bear the brunt of the losses, that’s how it is. And if he plays a better game they probably win.

But the defense and penalties are what cost them that game…period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dak sucks plain and simple for a pro QB, if Dallas had a good QB they would be the team to beat. He chokes on every team with a winning record.

Comment

TxMedic is a football guy from his comments he shares. He stays positive thru out like I try to do. It's a game not brain surgery.

Lots of effort with 11 guys trying to accomplish something and 11 guys trying to demolish those accomplishments every 40 seconds.

Ain't it great!

Comment

Working...
                                X