Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The V3X has dropped.

Looks cool with new innovated doodads.
    I’m still trying to come to terms with the V3 27 I bought a few months ago. I thought I’d like this bow better but we’re still coming to terms. I really like short ATA bows but this thing has been a little beotch to get used to. Mathews still seems to be able to bring new ideas to the market though. Can’t wait to hear some real world opinions and not just super hunter, paid for, free bow hype.

It’s always the best shooting, balanced bow every single year, and people believe it. I can’t get used to them either. The traverse was there best offering in years in my opinion.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, I too, am struggling with the V3 31. Absolutely LOVED the Halon 7, but I’ve struggled getting used to this one.

Comment

Have the VXR. Happy with it. Tack driver.

I’m sure the new bow is a sweet shooting bow.

Comment

I miss my Z7 Extreme. It was a keeper.

Comment

I would love to get a newer one, but I’m not impressed with the proprietary accessories that only go to one or two models.

The new quiver is slick but only fits the V3X. I like the idea of through riser mount of a dovetail sight.

I’m curious to know how many warrantee/service issues will come from the new SAS cable to work on the bow in the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
              Have the VXR. Happy with it. Tack driver.

I’m sure the new bow is a sweet shooting bow.
              x2 Very happy with my VXR.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                It’s always the best shooting, balanced bow every single year, and people believe it. I can’t get used to them either. The traverse was there best offering in years in my opinion.
                Chris Bee said in his review that if you like the Traverse then the V3X 33 is the bow for you. He said it didn't feel like the TRX 34 at all even though the ATA was nearly identical.

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted, but I don’t think so.

Comment

I got a V3X 33. I also have a Traverse but I think the cable splitter on the V3 series is a game changer. Still tuning my V3X, but I think it's going to end up more forgiving than the Traverse. Both are great bows.

Comment

I have V3x 29 and it is a tack driver I had to let off on the poundage a little to 72lbs It is harder to draw for some reason then my longer axle to axle Mathews Atlas which is set at 77lbs . Both are awesome bows in my opinion though.

Comment

I am going to stick with my Halon for a while.

Comment

Today I went and shot both the V3X29 and 33. I also shot the VXR28 and 31. I have a 30” pull so for whatever reason the longer axis bows felt better to me. If I had to pick just one I would go with the V3X33. They were all very quiet, and fast. I don’t know how to properly explain it, but the V3X doesn’t feel mushy like the VXR does past the break-over. With the V3X I still felt a slight resistance which planted the bow a bit more firmly in my lead hand. It just felt easier to hold on target I guess is what I’m trying to say.

Comment

Working...
                          X