Trad glove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awry View Post
    Anyone tried an American Leathers glove?
    After using a deer hide glove with cordovan fingertips for decades, I gave the American Leathers Kangaroo Crossover a try. I have large hands with medium fingertips and they custom made a glove to fit my need, at no extra charge. The glove fits great and has aged well.
    Not cheap, but it gives me a better release than leather gloves.
    Good family-owed business.

Comment

I hope they never run out out of the Bodnik speed gloves. That’s all I’ll ever shoot anymore. I am gonna buy another one just to have. I have had this one for two years and thousands of arrows. Don’t even have a mark on the cordura.! Good glove:

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
        I hope they never run out out of the Bodnik speed gloves. That’s all I’ll ever shoot anymore. I am gonna buy another one just to have. I have had this one for two years and thousands of arrows. Don’t even have a mark on the cordura.! Good glove:
        What he said.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bearpaw

Comment

Dura-glove. Thick enough to protect your fingers for a lot of shooting but yet you still can feel.
            Some gloves are so thick you lose your sense of feel.

Comment

May have to get one for my extended shooting sessions. Probably still hunt with a Barbee tab.

Comment

i have used duraglove for about 20 years still using the same one last 15 years . saddle soap it a few times per year and lasts. i use thin cotton gloves under it or some of the new synthetics underneath and shoot bows high 50s and low 60s weight wise no issues

Comment

Working...
                X