Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends 6 year old is being called Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend, church family member, and fire family members little girl suffered a tragic accident last week and experienced a head injury. Initially we prayed for a miracle but the Doctors have announced that Raven is now brain dead and the parents have chose for organ donation. The Mom is asking for prayers to allow surgeons schedules to come together and operate on Raven in a timely manner so Raven can be a miracle in other children’s lives.

Please lift up this family, Raven, and the other children whom’s lives will be changed.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thats heartbreaking. Prayers to the family

Comment

So incredibly sad.. I cant even imagine.. Prayers up for this little girl and her family.

Comment

Oh wow that is so sad. Prayers up for the family.

Comment

My wife told me all about this. She use to work at Mound Elementary and my kids went there too where Raven was enrolled in school. I listened to the video the mother made about what she is going through and what Raven is experiencing and it is heartbreaking to say the least. I fear this situation and couldn't imagine what it would take to make it through.
          Thoughts and Prayers to all involved

Comment

My heart just breaks to read this. Prayers up

Comment

Goodness gracious. Praying for that family

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Terrible hope she finds strength.

Comment

I pray other children will get a new lease on life because of her.

Prayers for the family

Comment

That is truly heartbreaking. Prayers sent for that family.

Comment

Probably everyone's worst nightmare. Reading these always chokes me up. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers sent. Breaks my heart.

Comment

I can't even imagine the heartbreak and sadness that this family is enduring. Prayers sent for God to comfort them and to help them find peace in all of this.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve known Ravens granddad for about 9 years. I’ve known Ravens Mom for 5. I helped train with her when she had the dream of becoming a firefighter. Ravens stepdad is also a firefighter. Ravens Mom, Stepdad, Father, and Stepmom are all members of my church.

This is very heartbreaking to watch. But this is Tanner explaining the process of what’s happening to her babygirl.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This is a well loved and well respected family.
                              A GoFundMe has been set up as well.

One for Tanner and Anthony:

On behalf of the Ritz Family, we would thank everyone who has prayed,… Adrianne Snell Argumaniz needs your support for Donations for Tanner & Anthony Trujillo

And one for Shane and Brooke:

I’m a friend of Shane & Brooke Goff. Raven Goff, age 6, suffered a traumatic an… Katie Reames needs your support for Support for Shane & Brooke Goff & family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by NannySlayer; 01-13-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X