Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy a used MISSION CRAZE BY MATHEWS LEFT HANDED for my daughter????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to buy a used MISSION CRAZE BY MATHEWS LEFT HANDED for my daughter????????????

Who has a left handed model just laying around and not being used? I have a 10 daughter that want to starting hunting with her Dad. Not in the budget to get a new one for Christmas. dbrock63@hotmail.com is my personal email.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

This would probably get more replies in the Classifieds section of TBH...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      This would probably get more replies in the Classifieds section of TBH...

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...isplay.php?f=6
      I thought that section was for selling and did not see someone selling one. I was looking for the discarded under used bow in the garage looking for a shooter. Sorry if I used the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by dbrock63 View Post
        I thought that section was for selling and did not see someone selling one. I was looking for the discarded under used bow in the garage looking for a shooter. Sorry if I used the wrong place.

No need to apologize ....I was just telling you it will probably get more hits if you place a "Want to Buy" ad there and it'll say on the front page longer. The classifieds is buy or sell...

Comment

i sent you an email

Comment

I send you a e-mail

Comment

Does anyone still have a left handed mathews craze for sale? Email me at klove131@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X