good luck bad luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck bad luck

shot good 7PT SAT 154LBS CUT HAIR ON BACK OF DOE .NOW FOUND OUT WED. 9AM LOGGERS MOVED IN ON MY LEASE LOOKS LIKE BAD 2ND WEEKEND

That's just not right......

Comment

Man that sucks

Comment

you guys have the loggers we have the rock pickers they come in around rifle season for about a month and never know when they will show up they gather the rocks off the ranch to sell for building homes it makes for a frustrating hunt they are not suppose to be there on friday thru sun but you know how that gos they leave if you catch them there

Comment

I had a stand that always produced bucks. One day I was sitting there and a log truck drove right under me! They select cut the area and it messed me up for about a month.

Comment

You could have a rig getting ready to go up and oil field trucks working on one end of the place. On the rest of it, we have sesmic people, 4 wheelers, and their trucks rolling around all over your place. The deal was they would be done before hunting season. I let that head hancho know bow season started last weekend. He responded "As long as that well produces, you will forget about this setback". Maybe so but it sure was an uneventfull weekend last weekend and this weekend looks like the doves may be in trouble.

Comment

Working...
            X