Homebrew e-caller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
    Thanks texasduck... Can you convert the foxpro sounds to mp3?
    I paid twenty dollars for twenty of Foxpro's sounds. You can go to their website and decide what sounds you want. You pick the sounds and they will send them to you in an email. Very easy to put on a MP3 player after that.

Comment

Amp

Originally posted by texasduck View Post
      I bought an amp from Minaska for about 60 bucks. It is the one that they use in their callers. It has the speaker built in and it really works great. I just got off their website and could not find the amp I bought. They may not be selling them anymore.
      Yeah, Radio Shack doesn't carry amps that size any more. Any of y'all know where I could find one?

Pablo

Comment

Nice job on both of those.

Comment

Wow you guys rock.

Comment

for Ipod pod or Iphone users you can get the Primo's app for a couple of bucks and it has several different calls on it.

Comment

Great Idea!!! Ive got an old speaker and an old mp3 player just laying around. Now I have a weekend project.

Comment

Is there something other than the Nady that I could use? That thing is like $110.

Comment

very nice caller. think i will have to build on sometime here soon.

Comment

STXHUNTER,
                    How did you mount to speaker to the box? What is the model number of the amp that you used from radio shack? Or if someone else has made one what brand and model have you used? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I upgraded my amp to a velleman a while back and was pleased with it. It's a 7w amp, can't remember the model number. From talking to others I noticed the radio shack amp is no longer in stock. The speaker sits just inside the cut out in the box, there is no glue holding it together.

Comment

nice

Comment

Wireless

Is this the same thing as the Nady? There are a lot of them on Ebay going for cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wireless-Mini-Cl...ht_2968wt_2331

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                            Yeah, Radio Shack doesn't carry amps that size any more. Any of y'all know where I could find one?

Pablo
                            Actually, they still have them. It might not be a store stocked item, but they are in stock online:

This thread has me thinkin'!

cricman
                            Last edited by cricman; 10-08-2009, 10:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

The Man

You're the man! Just bought one.

Thanks

Originally posted by cricman View Post
                              Actually, they still have them. It might not be a store stocked item, but they are in stock online:

This thread has me thinkin'!

cricman

Comment

**** yall both did great.

312inchmagnum- you look like a guy i know named nathan

Comment

Working...
                                X