No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBHr Loftin and I will be down in Matty on the 23-26. Hope the weather stays decent!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Balls Deep put a little change in their pocket with two trout and one red weighing in at 18 lbs. Some happy boys!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to them! Love the “Seadrift Ropers” as a trophy, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
          Balls Deep put a little change in their pocket with two trout and one red weighing in at 18 lbs. Some happy boys!!
          Guessing his scouting paid off.

Good job guys.

Comment

Congratulations to them

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Congrats Josh! Hell of a slot redfish.

Comment

Glad everyone is ok! Heck of a story

Comment

Congratulations Josh and crew!!

Comment

Had one hell of a day in Cabo. Checked a Striped Marlin off of my list. Probably saw 30 or so Marlin today, but had a hard time getting them to eat. 3 hook-ups, but this is the only one we landed. Round 2 tomorrow!

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Cerviche…

What are the reg on the texas coast about cleaning a fish on the boat to make cerviche?

We are heading offshore in the morning and may hook a snapper or two at the close rigs on our way out… can I clean a fish in the boat? Do I need to keep the carcass??

Last time we did this I was too young and dumb to care if it was legal [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Expensive learning experience this weekend. Learned how to Leroy fish for trout with croaker. It just wasn’t my cup of tea. Soaking croaker for trout is boring. Nothing compared to a popping cork.

Comment

Thanks guys! Here’s a couple shots from yesterday…. Big red went right at 10 lbs
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice fish. Most tourneys would’ve kicked that red for the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                                Nice fish. Most tourneys would’ve kicked that red for the tail.
                                If you are referring to the tail being cut… they snip tails after you weigh in so one fish can’t be weighed in twice

Comment

Working...
                                X