Spam Calls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam Calls?

Anyone else getting blown up by spam calls this weekend?

What’s the solution?

At&t tells me when it's spam.
    Been awesome since they introduced that feature.
    Just answer and immediately hang up so they can't leave a message.

Comment

I keep blocking the numbers

Comment

Spam Calls?

Spam calls? Oh you mean the most dedicated team of extended car warranty experts on the planet? That are willing to go to the ends of the Earth to try and get in contact with you about your cars extended warranty?

Honestly any call I get that's not in my contacts goes to voicemail. If it's something important they will leave a message and I can call back right then. 99.99% of the time no message so no need to call back. There are apps and robo killer services you can get to help but I feel like they still find a way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          At&t tells me when it's spam.
          Been awesome since they introduced that feature.
          Just answer and immediately hang up so they can't leave a message.
          Ditto

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday they flooded me with calls about my Amazon account being compromised.
            Today it’s been a I Cloud being compromised.

It’s been a local Mineral Wells number and it’s different every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Ditto

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              ATT call protect . . Free . .

Comment

Simple. Don’t answer calls from numbers not in your contact list, if it’s a legit call they will leave a message

Comment

Nope.

I keep calls from non contacts silenced. It’s a beautiful thing. They can still leave voicemail but the call doesn’t ring through, I’m good with just deleting voicemails and not having to put up with actual calls.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Simple. Don’t answer calls from numbers not in your contact list, if it’s a legit call they will leave a message
                    This for me.

Comment

Funny its been a pain in rear for several years for me...But last few months have been almost none..BUT this last couple weeks there making a comeback...

Comment

I’m in the “don’t answer if it’s not in my contact list” group.

Blocking the numbers do no good because they are random generated by a computer. They are actually numbers of legitimate people, not the spammers themselves. My own number has called me on four different occasions to spam me. That was funny the first time.

Comment

They keep passing laws to try and shut it down, and it just keeps getting worse. I work for a custom home builder, so I am always getting calls from legitimate customers that are not in my contact list that I have to answer. Annoying is an understatement

I will give them props for using funny names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I wish I could just not answer my phone. I would lose a lot of business if I didn't answer every caller not in my contact list. It sucks to have to answer them all because I get 3 spam calls per day on average. The most common is someone wanting to buy property that I don't own and then asking me if I have any to sell once I tell them I don't own the subject property (which they already knew). That, the extended warranty calls, and bogus IRS and Social Security calls are the most common. I have First Net which is AT&T.

Comment

Robokiller app. No more calls

Comment

Working...
                              X