Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Not sure if now is the time to be buying. Go back on this thread a few months when there were only 2 people posting. Now everyone and I mean everyone is talking about crypto. Top may be near.

Or buy a little but write down a plan to average down over the next 1-3 years. I don't think the next "drought" will last as long as previous dips but seeing BTC down under 30k won't surprise me.
    only two good investments right now

XRP-XLM

Doge is a risk, it might have another nice run but by the time you hear it in the news or trending its too late

most crypto coins are a no-no until the market reset

Robinhood has screwed up everything

BTC likely going to be regulated down to 20,000 soon then drop to near 0

choose wisely

Comment

I bought some XRP today on Uphold. Hope it really takes off.

Comment

XRP on NASDAQ. What is the difference trading there versus the crypto sites? Same/not the same? Just dipping my toe in the water on all of this and trying to gather any information and understanding that I can.......

Comment

Originally posted by DWV015 View Post
          XRP on NASDAQ. What is the difference trading there versus the crypto sites? Same/not the same? Just dipping my toe in the water on all of this and trying to gather any information and understanding that I can.......
          can't trade to other crypto currencies, I like platforms with flexibility, UPHOLD is very flexible , coinbase is the safest but very limited

if you buy a Nano-offline ledger your accounts will be safe

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
            can't trade to other crypto currencies, I like platforms with flexibility, UPHOLD is very flexible , coinbase is the safest but very limited

if you buy a Nano-offline ledger your accounts will be safe
            FWIW, I bought a Trezor and after initial set up I couldn't get my computer to recognize it. Troubleshot it with their help desk. They advised to return it for a replacement. Did that and had no problems through initial set up again. This time I paid a little more attention and realized it was when I updated the Firmware that my computer stopped recognizing it. Had to return the second one for a full refund and bought a Ledger Nano S. Works like a charm.

On another side note, if you buy a cold wallet, make sure it can hold the crypto you own or plan to own. I didn't pay attention but later found out that Trezor didn't hold the crypto I have anyways so it was a good thing I changed to Ledger. Have my crypto spread between my cold and hot wallets, with most of it in the cold wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
              FWIW, I bought a Trezor and after initial set up I couldn't get my computer to recognize it. Troubleshot it with their help desk. They advised to return it for a replacement. Did that and had no problems through initial set up again. This time I paid a little more attention and realized it was when I updated the Firmware that my computer stopped recognizing it. Had to return the second one for a full refund and bought a Ledger Nano S. Works like a charm.

On another side note, if you buy a cold wallet, make sure it can hold the crypto you own or plan to own. I didn't pay attention but later found out that Trezor didn't hold the crypto I have anyways so it was a good thing I changed to Ledger. Have my crypto spread between my cold and hot wallets, with most of it in the cold wallet.
              Secure, grow and manage your crypto and NFTs with Ledger’s most popular wallet, Ledger Nano S Plus. Review your transactions with ease and take control while on the move, all with uncompromising security. Product color may vary slightly from pictures due to manufacturing process.

this is the only one i recommend

Comment

Scored some Safemoon after jumping through a bunch of hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardos
                  All of you should know about bitcoin - it scam.
                  thank

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post

I finally ordered one of the ledger nano s this week

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      I finally ordered one of the ledger nano s this week
                      If you have any questions on it, PM me. Pretty simple and straight forward though. My company's crypto isn't yet available on Ledger Live, so I don't use that feature, but using it normally is still pretty easy. Ledger Live seems even easier.

Comment

alot of people are jumping into Crypto after it making waves in the news

Alot of folks are misunderstanding what crypto is and what it isn't, its not a stock, its a form of currency

their is a reason why their are so many crpyto currencies, most of them offer little stability

EVERY SINGLE CRYPTO CURRENCY CAN MAKE YOU MONEY

they all go UP AND THEY ALL GO DOWN

if you play your cards right you can make money, 99% of currencies are not stable and fade into the wind

99% of crypto investments are gamble

their are about 4-5 currencies with insane potential

XRP/XLM/ETH/VET/FLR tokens

Bitcoin is fueled by china, it will crash for obvious reasons once gold is standard again

find currencies that offer future value, those are good investments

if not its a roller coaster and its a corrupt system that will be regulated

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                          alot of people are jumping into Crypto after it making waves in the news

Alot of folks are misunderstanding what crypto is and what it isn't, its not a stock, its a form of currency

their is a reason why their are so many crpyto currencies, most of them offer little stability

EVERY SINGLE CRYPTO CURRENCY CAN MAKE YOU MONEY

they all go UP AND THEY ALL GO DOWN

if you play your cards right you can make money, 99% of currencies are not stable and fade into the wind

99% of crypto investments are gamble

their are about 4-5 currencies with insane potential

XRP/XLM/ETH/VET/FLR tokens

Bitcoin is fueled by china, it will crash for obvious reasons once gold is standard again

find currencies that offer future value, those are good investments

if not its a roller coaster and its a corrupt system that will be regulated
                          why does anyone like xrp? premined coins with a billion new coins being added monthly assures price remains low. increasing supply vs decreasing.

Comment

I don't understand. Who wants to use a currency with no stability? I pay you x coins for a good or service that has value, yet the coin I pay you with could be worth $0 by the time you covert it to USD? So what is the appeal to use it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                              why does anyone like xrp? premined coins with a billion new coins being added monthly assures price remains low. increasing supply vs decreasing.
                              it backs american assests

Space force will be using the tech

the world will be heading towards QFS (quantum financial banking system or Quantum Space Banking)

correlates with gold/silver to a T better than any other currency

95% of crypto currencies will cease to exist, ive been investing in crypto since 2009 and ive watched this market when it was a baby and know the trends/dips/typicals very well

these are not stocks-their currencies so folks with big money will throw money at partnership coins and they have nice runs then fall out

very corrupt and its all going to hit a wall once its corrected

NESARA<XRP<GOLD<SILVER<LAND

XRP offers the best security and stability than any other coin on the planet and has patents no other company can touch

theirs about 100000 other reasons also

i have 100,000 shares of XRP if you want to know if im all in

90% of crptyo companies are backed by the CCP/royal families and thats how the manipulate move their money

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                I don't understand. Who wants to use a currency with no stability? I pay you x coins for a good or service that has value, yet the coin I pay you with could be worth $0 by the time you covert it to USD? So what is the appeal to use it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                some do, the crypto market is upside down FOR EXAMPLE BTC/DOGE

offer nothing, BTC is overpriced and not very stable

it will be regulated heavily and likely crash so hard it wont be able to recover from

XRP offers alot and the space force will be using XRP also in the near future

Comment

Working...
                                X