No announcement yet.

Cowboy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m with the brand group. You don’t still another mans brand. I think he is branded

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I think it’s the brand.

I’m also wondering if that might be Jamie’s dad.

Comment

I’m wondering if they aren’t all adopted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I’m wondering if they aren’t all adopted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Oh now that is a twist. Like mom couldnt have kids so they just adopted all of them and none of them know.

Comment

His virginity. I don’t know how he’s gonna get it back.

Comment

I’ll ask my wife! Sad but true it went soap opry like that, still my favorite show

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                Bingham (Walker) got branded but left anyway. Kasey was supposed to take him to the "train station" but didn't. Something tells me that Walker will show back up in the future.
                Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I remember him kneeling but not thr brand. And yea, he be back sooner or later

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                Maybe Bingham is working for Wade now and since he's branded it's not sitting well. That would be how Bingham re-enters the show.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  Jamies dad name was not Wade on the birth cert that they showed though. Didnt John say he hired him early on in that conversation? I think it is the brand as well.
                  Yep. He said "I gave you a job and a home for the rest of your life" Its the brand. Just like SOA when they had to cut the patch and black out the tattoo of that one guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post
                    Yep. He said "I gave you a job and a home for the rest of your life" Its the brand. Just like SOA when they had to cut the patch and black out the tattoo of that one guy.
                    **** I must have missed that when I watched it, definitely makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                      Morrow is the last name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                      No, he said something about beating up a "cub" and to let him know when he wanted the "bear".

John said something along the lines of "glad to see you still have one son who's alive." If I remember right John had a son who was already dead before the show started, maybe he had something to do with that?

But im still all in on the brand, because only criminals get brands.

Comment

No, he said something about beating up a "cub" and to let him know when he wanted the "bear".

John said something along the lines of "glad to see you still have one son who's alive." If I remember right John had a son who was already dead before the show started, maybe he had something to do with that?

But im still all in on the brand, because only criminals get brands.
                        I think that son died in the first couple of episodes. I dont remember how though.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                          I think that son died in the first couple of episodes. I dont remember how though.
                          I believe there was one son before Lee, Who was shot during the cattle ordeal. But when they took him to the family cemetery I want to say there was another headstone of a Son.

** just googled it and it looks like im wrong. But I remember him saying after that episode when asked about Leaving the ranch to on of his sons " I would but they just keep dying"

With all that said, this season has been kind of a bust after the last two, am I right?

Comment

This ^^^^ was my guess too. They gonna go SOA on him.

Comment

Working...
                            X