• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite the snot show,,,,,,

Man, I couldn’t imagine having to go qualify straight from the gas chamber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Times, 1983 Ft. Knox. You had to watch out for the big tree when you came out of the gas chamber with snout hang down and can't see very well. Retired 1SG 2004.

Comment

Good Times, 1983 Ft. Knox. You had to watch out for the big tree when you came out of the gas chamber with snot hang down and can't see very well. Retired 1SG 2004.

Comment

I remember...……….USN...……..
          Great Lakes......1970...…….

Comment

Originally posted by Pirk View Post
            Good Times, 1983 Ft. Knox. You had to watch out for the big tree when you came out of the gas chamber with snot hang down and can't see very well. Retired 1SG 2004.
            I went in 93 and remember the tree

Comment

Gas Chamber day I drank a tall glass of Milk for Breakfast. Had milk coming outa my nose coming out of the Chamber. LOL

Comment

Ft Dix 1981 gas house then gas every night on ftxs

Comment

Oh yes. Fun times

Comment

Yep I will always remember 'cause ..They said I went to sleep in Tear Gas class..When everyone got to go go through with a G mask and got to pull it off for a few seconds and then reinstall .I got to go through with any G mask OUCH!!!!!!!

Comment

A BIG THANKS to you all for your service!

Comment

Ft. Sill Oklahoma in 1998, still remember it. Funny thing is years later when I transitioned into the Air Force I was the guy conducting those "confidence chambers". 20+ years on and i'm still in uniform. Freaking LOVE IT!

Thank you all for your service.

Richard

Comment

Ft. Bliss 1969. Even ate a little CS when we were gassing tunnels in Nam.

Comment

Ft Dix in 1989. Thought I was going to get to miss it since I had kp that day. Drill Sergeant replaced me with someone else. Said the guidon bearer had to always be with the platoon.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                              Fort Leonard Wood had a metal box house if i recalll correctly and it did suck! 1989
                              Yep and it was the worse experience thought basic. One of the guys ran out, and they left us in there while they tracked him down to bring him back in. We got an extra dose.

Almost switched to the Bio-hazard NCO until I got told I'd have to go into the gas chamber again for the MOS. Nope

Comment

Didn't mind the gas as bad as fire fighting in those ship mock ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X