Hunting Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting Ammo

Praying it gets better. Starting to see some shelves and web sites restocked.
    Attached Files

I hear ya. I’ve got a new rifle but can’t find any ammo to sight it in with let alone hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      I hear ya. I’ve got a new rifle but can’t find any ammo to sight it in with let alone hunt.
      These days you purchase ammo before the rifle!

Comment

and whats worse cant even find all the stuff to reload hog or deer ammo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Lesson learned.
            Many lessons are being learned now a million plus new first time gun owners and now they are scrambling to find ammo.

I learned this the hard way when Obama snaked his way in. If I purchase a new or new to me ( most likely) gun now, it either has to come with ammo or I have to be able to load for the caliber with the supplies I already have.

I hope you find what you need quickly

Comment

Anybody think the govt is not somehow involved in creating the shortage? Just one of the many ways of gun control you don't hear about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                Yup, I bought most of my .308 ammo before I bought a .308 last year. Plenty of .308 out there now, I just don't want to pay scalper's prices for it.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                  Yup, I bought most of my .308 ammo before I bought a .308 last year. Plenty of .308 out there now, I just don't want to pay scalper's prices for it.
                  Academy is the only place I have seen that is not too crazy on pricing. Just have to hunt if you are looking for something specific.

Comment

I bought 257 Wby the other day.. That stuff always was higher than a cats back but it didn't seem to be too sky high.. really wouldn't have been bad at all if it weren't for HM shipping but I got 3 boxes so I felt better about it

Comment

Working...
                    X