Stolen camera east Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen camera east Texas

Man you can’t have anything nice any more. A couple weeks ago I leased a piece of property from a feller near Trinity. I haven’t had time to go out and really scout so my cousin and I walked the place found a good spot near a creek and put out some hand corn ( well maybe a whole bag lol ). We got a couple pictures then nothing. We went back to check it and our camera was gone. My brother I are pretty sure we know exactly where we left it but could not find it. I’m pretty sure we know right where we left it. However, a couple weeks ago after a family reunion a couple family members and I started getting these bumps and we have been taking medication for it. Maybe the medication is affecting my memory. We will go back and look for it in a couple days with our dad. sorry fellas could not resist and I hope the OP from the other thread finds the trespasser.Anyone else have this issue in east texas ?

In the last 5 years I’ve had one camera stolen and cards removed from 2 different cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      Man you can’t have anything nice any more. A couple weeks ago I leased a piece of property from a feller near Trinity. I haven’t had time to go out and really scout so my cousin and I walked the place found a good spot near a creek and put out some hand corn ( well maybe a whole bag lol ). We got a couple pictures then nothing. We went back to check it and our camera was gone. My brother I are pretty sure we know exactly where we left it but could not find it. I’m pretty sure we know right where we left it. However, a couple weeks ago after a family reunion a couple family members and I started getting these bumps and we have been taking medication for it. Maybe the medication is affecting my memory. We will go back and look for it in a couple days with our dad. sorry fellas could not resist and I hope the OP from the other thread finds the trespasser.Anyone else have this issue in east texas ?
      Only in East texas do you go to a family reunion and catch the monkeypox!!!

Comment

Originally posted by masters View Post
        only in austin do you go to a family reunion and catch the monkeypox!!!
        fify

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          Only in East texas do you go to a family reunion and catch the monkeypox!!!
          Well, that's just cruel and unfair. You left out Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas.

Comment

I bought a place near Mt. Enterprise in ‘08 I believe and had a camera stolen the first year. I think I know who got it as he hunted the property next door and I imagine the place I bought. He probably saw the camera, realized he was probably on it, and took it. He was a questionable character anyway but I never had another stolen. I lost one for two years but that’s another story !

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              Lol. In all seriousness we've had hardly any theft on our East Texas lease over the last 30 years so we have been super lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                Lol. In all seriousness we've had hardly any theft on our East Texas lease over the last 30 years so we have been super lucky.
                Kinda the same way here. Had some problems years ago. Knew who it was but just couldn’t prove it. This was way before game cameras came out. Anyway the guy got caught stealing chain from a drilling well location. He went to jail, wife sold the house(which was just up the road from our gate) and haven’t had any theft problems since.
                Now we do still get occasionally people on the place riding 4 wheelers and side by sides.

Comment

None stolen I know of. But, I have found a couple of trail cameras 2-3 years after placing them and forgetting exactly where they were.

Most of the time I found them by accident clearing shooting lanes.

Comment

Someone got jokes this fine monday morning

Comment

Missing trail cam & cards are a bummer, we have had illegals, drug runners, poachers
                      Steal or destroy quite a few down south over the years,

East Texas now has those FLAKA zombies to boot
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-03-2022, 07:36 AM.

Comment

There's another thread about someone finding a cam with pics of the cam owner spreading corn in a place they weren't supposed to. Might check the thread.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Get a cell cam like the Tactacams they have a GPS in them when you download the app. I can see where mine are at all times even the ones im running out of state currently. Call the sheriff and go get them with the locations shown on your phone....

Comment

There it is…Chew was right!
                            Two handles….
                            Rut
                            Ro

We’ll rename you to three handles…
                            Deep
                            Doo
                            Doo

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              There's another thread about someone finding a cam with pics of the cam owner spreading corn in a place they weren't supposed to. Might check the thread.
                              Is this you? A fellow in a green truck is looking to return it to you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	poacher.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	24693379

Comment

Working...
                              X