Flashlight Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashlight Suggestions

I'm in need of a new flashlight for tracking. There are so many choices now and rather than sit and read reviews all day I'm asking for suggestions. So I want rechargable USB or with 5V charger, LED (don't want to hold a hot light), lightweight but not too small as to not be able to find it in tall grass. Bright with as many lumens as it requires to find blood (is there a light out there that illuminates blood?). Zoomable nice but not a requirement. Price not a big issue because I always get what I justify needing and we NEED MEAT in the freezer this season! Thanks for your help.

Streamlight protac HPL might interest you

Comment

I don't like rechargeable as my carry light. They don't get dull, they just quit. Carry extra batteries in your pack.

Comment

I like Surefire.

Comment

Modlite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought this coast light. 2100 lumens. It’s rechargeable or it’ll run off 3 AAA. Not extremely small or big

Comment

Look at Fenix lighting online. They have all kinds of flashlights and very good info on every model.

Comment

Fenix

Comment

Streamline

Comment

Let’s try that again: streamlight

Dang phone spelling correct

Comment

Streamlight Strion
                      Streamlight Stinger

Comment

Fenix pd35 if it dies on a track the deer ain't dead. Has modes to conserve battery. I like it more than a strion

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just replaced a Streamlight Strion on my duty belt with this one…I do believe they’ve managed to harness the sun! First Fenix for me. Won’t be my last. Have an Olight Warrior Pro also. It’s a buggy light.

Holiday Specials & Black Friday Deals for Fenix Flashlights, Headlamps, Lanterns, & Bike Lights from the Official Fenix Store in the USA. Fast & Free USA Shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fenix, shouldn’t have to worry about it dying on a charge, but I bought another battery and keep it fully charged when I track, I have a streamlight (non-rechargeable) batteries don’t last long and not as good as the fenix, I have two fenix lights, very small and bright.

Comment

I've had great luck with Streamlight stingers. One by the bed, one in the pickup, and one in the work rig.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X