This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 5

Here we are in Week 5 already. Conference play is heating up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C589ojMxNtU"]SEC Shorts - Tennessee crashes the Top 10 meeting - YouTube[/ame]

Did SEC Shorts take a shot at those of us in the older demographic that still use message boards like Texasbowhunter.com? Should we boycott?

Comment

Meh, I'll be in Mesquite with our Lady Bandits trying to win some hardware.

John Denver mudhole commeth.

Comment

That was another good one!!!!

Comment

Move on Monday. Looking forward to a night game in DKR with friends. I will be watching to see how Texas responds and the energy (or lack of) they bring on Saturday night.

I hate its on opening weekend, but you only get 6 to 7 of these a year.

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Lined up for another 3rd quarter lead nutkick loss snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!!

Bowhunting this weekend so may have to be a "fairweather" fan by Bob definition...[emoji23].

Last edited by Smart; 09-26-2022, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing more of the TEs Baylor Cupp & Mason Tharp. Two big targets at 6'6 & 6'9. Was happy to see Cupp get that TD after the injury struggles at A&M. I bet he becomes an issue for other teams as he settles in. Kittley will find a way to get them the ball.

Comment

Lots of new avatars this week

TCU has an uphill battle this week.....lots of issues to fix

Comment

West Virginia is a team Texas should beat handily, which means they let them hang around, making it closer than it should be.

Comment

Go Horns

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Lots of new avatars this week

TCU has an uphill battle this week.....lots of issues to fix
                      And just for you I will post once on this thread. My Mustangs are very average at best. End of story. Whoever we are playing (someone in Florida I think) will mudhole us.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                        And just for you I will post once on this thread. My Mustangs are very average at best. End of story. Whoever we are playing (someone in Florida I think) will mudhole us.
                        Rashee Rice is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Lined up for another 3rd quarter lead nutkick loss snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!!

Bowhunting this weekend so may have to be a "fairweather" fan by Bob definition...[emoji23].

With the horn on horn bickering here, it's clear Sark has lost control of Texasbowhunter.com.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Rashee Rice is the real deal
                            He really is one of the best I've seen at the collegiate level. Wish we would give Preston Stone a shot at getting him the ball. Mordeci just seems to get worse every game. And don't get me started on going for two.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              With the horn on horn bickering here, it's clear Sark has lost control of Texasbowhunter.com.

I've switched from herding Aggies to herding Bob...

Comment

Working...
                              X