Any car dealers not playing games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any car dealers not playing games?

Looking to buy my wife a new vehicle. Are there any dealers out there selling for the price they show on the internet and not playing the add on games. Most interested in Toyota, Hyundai, and Honda as we have had very good luck with those vehicles in the past. Getting some runaround at this point. Thanks in advance

5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills - MSRP no add on's.

Comment

Loving Toyota lufkin sells at sticker and below

Comment

I bought a 2022 Ram 1500 a couple of months ago south of San Antonio from Brown Ram in Devine. It was $7k under MSRP and they had zero dealer add ons. It was the best new vehicle purchase I’ve ever had.

Comment

Listening.

I thought I read here that Keating toyota wasn't. Just got done looking at a 4runner on their site and they have "market adjustments" along with other other junk

Comment

Clear Lake Lexus was great...

Comment

Mac Haik Chevrolet on I-10 treated me fairly. No nonsense and honored sticker. No pressure and very helpful.

Comment

Since when was the “sticker price” a good deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post

Since the supply chain broke down.

Comment

They are all playing games. The price of new vehicles shows!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      Looking to buy my wife a new vehicle. Are there any dealers out there selling for the price they show on the internet and not playing the add on games. Most interested in Toyota, Hyundai, and Honda as we have had very good luck with those vehicles in the past. Getting some runaround at this point. Thanks in advance

I’ve had really good luck with Auto Nation. I’m not sure if they sell those brands, but might be worth looking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        I agree, but unfortunately, that’s World we are living in if you need a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                          5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills - MSRP no add on's.
                          Same in temple, ordered a maverick yesterday. Msrp plus ttl

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            Not any of those brands. Most are adding premiums.

Comment

If you can wait for a few months and dealerships and salesmen are getting hungry you can be the one playing games

Comment

Working...
                              X