Poison Ivy Killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poison Ivy Killer?

I’ve got poison ivy growing on my house and I got into it the other day so I’m dealing with the rash. Face, arms, hands, eye, chest and nether regions. I don’t want to go through this again anytime soon so what’s the best way to get rid of this evil plant on my house?

Gasoline and match

Comment

I've had good luck with Remedy.

Comment

I hate that freaking plant...

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          I’ve got poison ivy growing on my house and I got into it the other day so I’m dealing with the rash. Face, arms, hands, eye, chest and nether regions. I don’t want to go through this again anytime soon so what’s the best way to get rid of this evil plant on my house?
          I've had great luck with this. I've killed some massive vines that were taking over trees in my pasture. I mix it 20x/gallon. Nothing lives

Comment

Be careful if it’s growing on trees . I killed several large oak trees [emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
              Gasoline and match
              Good idea but might be a little hard on the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                I've had great luck with this. I've killed some massive vines that were taking over trees in my pasture. I mix it 20x/gallon. Nothing lives

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...te-1-gal-75238
                At that price it had better work. I’m desperate so I’ll look into that.

Comment

Most any 24d will take care of it.

Comment

I bought the Ortho Super Concentrate Weed Killer at TSC and it worked great. I mixed 3 gallons of water with the 32 oz bottle. Weeds dead in less than 24 hours.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/se...weed%20killer?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                      Good idea but might be a little hard on the house.
                      Unfortunately pulling up any weed is the only way to truly prevent it from coming back. Roundup works just fine spray every few months. $20 for some concentrate makes a lot. It isn’t hard to kill don’t need to spend too much monies

Comment

That high concentrate stuff… just don’t dilute roundup as much and you’ll finish with the same concentration for 1/5 the price it’s not like you need to kill 200 acres of poison Ivy it’s just along the house

Comment

If you burn poison ivy do not allow the smoke to contact you. You can get the rash from the smoke.

Comment

Eraser worked pretty good for me.

Comment

What is the best time of year to kill with poison?Remedy will kill trees. It’s what I use it for!

Comment

Working...
                              X