Needing 1 person for the Bowhunting League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested? Shoot me a PM with your name and email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bow hunting league?

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
      Bow hunting league?
      Im curious as well

Comment

Got someone, thanks.

Give it a google search and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          Got someone, thanks.

Give it a google search and check it out.

Interesting, i might look into that next year.

Comment

Cool deal here !

Comment

I guess I don’t get it.

Comment

I’m one of the Admins/OGs for the BHL. I made a long post last year here and no one was interested. We have over 50k in prizes this year. 100% free to enter, best networking group out there for bowhunting. We are over 1200 teams currently. You have until midnight to sign up. 3 man teams, vertical bows only.

Search Bowhunting League on Facebook and Instagram.
                Last edited by James; 08-31-2022, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  I’m one of the Admins/OGs for the BHL. I made a long post last year here and no one was interested. We have over 50k in prizes this year. 100% free to enter, best networking group out there for bowhunting. We are over 1200 teams currently. You have until midnight to sign up. 3 man teams, vertical bows only.

How did I miss this!?!? I’m signing up tonight

Comment

thanks for sharing.

maybe it's just my computer/browser but the enormous white banner on the webpage covers 60% of my screen and makes it almost impossible to use the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                      thanks for sharing.

maybe it's just my computer/browser but the enormous white banner on the webpage covers 60% of my screen and makes it almost impossible to use the site.

I have it open on my iPhone and can see everything, I’ll Check computer later. We do the majority of our communication through Facebook. The website is for signing up and entering deer. We do random prizes all year. We are up to 14 bows to give away this year for all categories plus countless other prizes. Top buck per state gets a free shoulder mount. 100s of hunts traded every year within members. I just got back from a Tennessee velvet hunt last weekend. Good luck to everyone that got in.

Last edited by James; 09-01-2022, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I have it open on my iPhone and can see everything, I’ll Check computer later. We do the majority of our communication through Facebook. The website is for signing up and entering deer. We do random prizes all year. We are up to 14 bows to give away this year for all categories plus countless other prizes. Top buck per state gets a free shoulder mount. 100s of hunts traded every year within members. I just got back from a Tennessee velvet hunt last weekend. Good luck to everyone that got in.

Glad you posted last night. Got a team signed up

Comment

I had no idea this existed. Wish I had seen this post yesterday. I don’t do social media (other than TBH) so maybe that’s why I’ve never seen it.

Comment

Never heard of it either that I can remember.

Comment

Actually, it was two years ago. Here is the thread for those now interested:

Comment

Working...
                              X