According to Evan Grant with the Dallas Morning News

Wow! I kinda liked Woodward.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good....way too passive and soft.

Who do you want to to replace him?

Comment

I didn't think he was worth much. Just kind of...boring. bring back wash!

Comment

They got close to 500 for a while but this 15-25 run since July 1st has them back on pace to lose 90+ games. I think management was realistic about how much they would improve this season but they expected better than that. Some say bad managing is partially responsible for their abysmal record in one run games (6-25 or thereabouts) which may be unfair but that is an ugly number

Comment

They have one of the best middle infields in baseball, some good young talent and turned out below par baseball. It was time to move on

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                bring back wash!

That doesn't sound too bad lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Good....way to passive and soft.

Who do you want to to replace him?
                  I liked Ron Washington. Seems like he got his stuff together since he left and doing well with Braves. Maybe bring him back.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    They got close to 500 for a while but this 15-25 run since July 1st has them back on pace to lose 90+ games. I think management was realistic about how much they would improve this season but they expected better than that. Some say bad managing is partially responsible for their abysmal record in one run games (6-25 or thereabouts) which may be unfair but that is an ugly number
                    Look how great Hinch is in Detroit 🙄. Players matter. Y’all can have Dusty

Comment

Bye, bye CW.

Comment

Rangers fired Woodward

I never thought much of Woodward, but I’m not sure how they expect to evaluate a coach when you don’t give him a pitching staff.

I won’t miss all the cliches, and analytic drivel, though.

I do like Chris Young though, and I’ll be interested to see who he comes up with.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-15-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Some of his in-game decisions to pull starters early for a bad bullpen and not pinch-hit when needed was maddening. His constant use of Kole Calhoun when he was hitting nothing in June/July should be a fireable offense in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            Look how great Hinch is in Detroit [emoji849]. Players matter. Y’all can have Dusty

All day everyday on Dusty.

Comment

Tony Beasley-- Interim manager possibly through the remainder of season.

Comment

Working...
                              X