Bloodhound Breeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodhound Breeders

Can anyone recommend a good bloodhound breeder in North or Central Texas? I am looking to get a pup. I prefer reds but would consider liver and tan.

I'm got mine from a guy at the Los Cazadores contest in Pearsall. Mother and father were working dogs. I've bred him with a female we have but she hasn't came in heat since that litter

Comment

Boerner Bloodhounds out of Sisterdale. Our male came from them and has been a great dog.

Looking for a Bloodhound & Porcelaine breeder with nationwide service? Boerner's Bloodhounds can help! Boerner's specializes in AKC registered breeding and raises puppies for a variety of situations. From family-friendly to search and rescue Bloodhounds, Boerner's has it all! Click for details.

Comment

Bloodhound

What about this guy? Seven months old. All shots and microchipped, father has a great blood line mother has no papers but both parents are availible to veiw. Hes a great dog with great character.

Comment

Trying to load picture

Comment

Dino
            [IMG]html>

<head><title>301 Moved Permanently</title></head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>

<hr><center>nginx</center>

</body>

</html>

[/IMG]

Comment

Dino
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow i did it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sabreguy View Post
                  Dino
                  Good looking pup!!

Comment

Thank you , he is the pick of the liter, i hope to find him a great home.
                    Last edited by sabreguy; 02-18-2015, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lockout View Post
                      Can anyone recommend a good bloodhound breeder in North or Central Texas? I am looking to get a pup. I prefer reds but would consider liver and tan.
                      Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                      Boerner Bloodhounds out of Sisterdale. Our male came from them and has been a great dog.

http://boernersbloodhounds.com/
                      Great family with dang good dogs.

Comment

I got me a beagle last year, I fed her deer liver when she was very young, I took her on two mock trails and before I had time to do anymore training she was forced into action. She went 2 for 2 on recoveries this year (neither of my shots, both gun hunters), one was about a mile and a half with about 20 visible drops of blood and a few hundred yards at times between them, the other was gut shot 800 yards with spotty blood. I did have her investigate two dead dear before she was forced to action but I have never seen anything like her. It was amazing, I got her from a farm north of DFW that has occasional beagle litters, she did come with papers. Maybe I just got lucky but this is my first beagle and she's very good. I would recommend one if you can handle a louder dog, and I do mean louder. Also if you go the beagle route, get a female, males tend to run. I can walk through the woods or let her outside and she never gets out of sight range. The dog was 9 months old during her recoveries, she will turn 1 on March 3, hounds are amazing.

Comment

Working...
                        X