Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    In Texas they would be facing some serious charges

Bet they wish they get arrested to keep them from getting killed by that crowd
    Did I hear someone in the crowd yell, get a body bag?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      Did I hear someone in the crowd yell, get a body bag?
      Lol!!! That’s hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
        Lol!!! That’s hilarious
        Yep, I went back to listen and at the 15:09/15:10 mark someone yells get a body bag and immediately someone yells, “F… yeah!! F.. yeah!!”.

I get the impression that the crowd was not happy with being cheated….

Comment

Sad...Need to be Banned and Arrested.....

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            Yep, I went back to listen and at the 15:09/15:10 mark someone yells get a body bag and immediately someone yells, “F… yeah!! F.. yeah!!”.

I get the impression that the crowd was not happy with being cheated….
            I love the announcers first reaction “ we got weights in fish!”
            Seems like he’s known they been cheating awhile.

Comment

Google their names and you’ll find that one of them failed a polygraph test just last year. They actually lawyered up to fight the whole deal.

Comment

I watched the whole video and they weighed in 33 lbs of fish. The guy pulled out filleted perch along with the weights. The creator of the video posted that there was 8lbs of weights.

I’m guessing this was the last tournament for that series for the year because the announcer said they just won anglers of the year with win. I love how as soon as they weighed you can hear everyone in the crowd calling bs.

Guys are gonna need a good attorney to get out of that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  Glad to see they got caught. Feel bad for the Second placers in every tournament they ever fished.
                  2nd place finishers used lighter weights Their mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                    I watched the whole video and they weighed in 33 lbs of fish. The guy pulled out filleted perch along with the weights. The creator of the video posted that there was 8lbs of weights.

I’m guessing this was the last tournament for that series for the year because the announcer said they just won anglers of the year with win. I love how as soon as they weighed you can hear everyone in the crowd calling bs.

Guys are gonna need a good attorney to get out of that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Glad you posted this. I've been trying to understand how they got caught. Glad they did.

It will be interesting how this plays out. I know two of the crew on the Meateater POD cast did some of these tournaments. I'm sure they will do a report on this.

Comment

Polygraphs are a joke and it usually takes someone getting bold with their weight placement to get caught. Same thing happened with Robby Rose. He won a ton in Basschamps before getting greedy and putting a pound in 1 fish to win a big bass tournament. They put his fish in a holding tank and it sunk like a rock. Some people suspected his cheating for years, others worshipped the ground he walked on.

Comment

The stupid **** people do to try and gain respect and money.
                        Fry the little *******s and hopefully their kids hate them for being bags of crap

Comment

The two won a lot of tournaments. 300k in one. Boats, etc.

They are investigating...

A pair of Ohio fishermen were stripped of their tournament win after judges discovered that they had put lead weights inside their catch.

Comment

Worst angry mob ever, should have stomped their ***. Integrity is priceless and these dumb dumbs are on a belly button lint budget.

Comment

It takes a real POS SCUMBAG to cheat during any sport like that.. It happens in many ways all the time Unfortunatley though..
                              Those two criminals have raked in a lot of $$$$ over the years "fishing" and I highly doubt any of their wins were legit...
                              They need to go to prison...

Comment

NASCAR teams and drivers cheat every race. Especially the Gibbs teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X