WTB Starter Golf Clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Starter Golf Clubs

I am trying to get into golf. What are some recommendations on starter clubs? I’d prefer to buy all clubs in a set. I don’t want anything cheap but also don’t want to pay a arm and a leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's deer season. Start in January!
    Go get fitted and start out right. You can find a quality set to match your needs and specs at the place you get fitted from.

Comment

Ever get to Houston? I may have a deal for you.

Comment

Getting fitted for clubs is a waste of money if you’ve never played before.

Buy a cheaper box set to start. Pay for some lessons and you will drastically improve quickly. Then go get fitted for a better set.

Comment

There are a lot of sets available on Ebay, for a decent price, if you take your time and have an idea of what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
            Ever get to Houston? I may have a deal for you.

I live in Houston

Comment

I have a bag and a bunch of clubs I am trying to get rid of. I am in ft worth.

Comment

Buy cavity backs and pay for lessons before playing. I used to golf once a week and I'm terrible. I can stroke it now and then but bad mechanics ruins everything. Get a pro to teach you from day 1 and save some headaches.

Comment

Working...
                X