East Texas Fence Builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have about 15,000lf of 4 board corral fence that I need built and painted near Woodville, TX. 4"x4" posts on 8' centers with 2"x6"x16' runner boards. Painted black on both sides. I'll provide materials.

If you know anyone that may be interested, please have them reach out.

Thanks,

Curt
    curt@joslintexas.com

Chilly Wade is your guy. He is professional and builds an outstanding fence. Tell him Lauren with Blue River sent you his info. 936-329-1979

Comment

Originally posted by Plan B View Post
      Chilly Wade is your guy. He is professional and builds an outstanding fence. Tell him Lauren with Blue River sent you his info. 936-329-1979

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a guy out of marshall if still interested

Casey Parker at Parker Fence LLC.

Comment

You providing the cold beer? I can whack a board or two for ya when the weather is fine and its not deer season.

Comment

J.C. Hood Ornamental Iron Fence Company LLC is the company to call for reliable/professional custom iron fence and driveway gates, prefabricated powder coated fence, and other services. We cater to clients living in Magnolia, TX, and nearby areas.

If post 2 doesn’t pan out try this one. Ask for Billy Rains and tell him I sent ya.

He may charge you extra when you give him my name, but it will be good work either way.

Comment

Thank y’all!

Comment

Just sent this to a guy I know in Jasper.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                  Just sent this to a guy I know in Jasper.
                  Just got off the phone with him. Thanks, Corey!

Comment

I can't believe this thread needed to go any further than "Chilly Wade".

I'd use him just so when someone asked who built my fence, I could say "Chilly Wade...like trout fishin in March!"
                    Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-29-2022, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Curt, have you found a guy yet? We just had a guy come build us a bunch of fence, and I can't speak highly enough about the guy. He is a one man show for the most part because his help can't keep up and they quit on him. He quite frankly doesn't need the help though. I'll get you his number if you're still looking!

Comment

I dont have any recs but a dude named chilly wade gotta be fun to hangout with

Comment

15,000ft thats gunna take a while.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                            Curt, have you found a guy yet? We just had a guy come build us a bunch of fence, and I can't speak highly enough about the guy. He is a one man show for the most part because his help can't keep up and they quit on him. He quite frankly doesn't need the help though. I'll get you his number if you're still looking!
                            Please send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I can't believe this thread needed to go any further than "Chilly Wade".

I'd use him just so when someone asked who built my fence, I could say "Chilly Wade...like trout fishin in March!"
                              Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              I dont have any recs but a dude named chilly wade gotta be fun to hangout with

I just talked to Chilly and I bet he has a helluva lot of friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X