Planting a Church in Livingston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lotsofshots View Post
    Right on, bro. God is good! We planted a church up in Haslet last year on 9.19 - we’re almost 1 year old!

I’m adding you to my prayer list now and look forward to hearing about how The Lord is using y’all!

Holler at me if we can be a resource along the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Appreciate the prayers!

Comment

He will lead, if you will follow !!

Comment

Awesome stuff. Good for you in following His call and may many be led to Him through this ministry.

Comment

This is great. We will keep y'all in our prayers.

Comment

Awesome stuff brother! Go for it and dont look back! Continue to let GOD lead you and move in your life.

Comment

Pretty cool man! Congratulations

Comment

Thats awesome.

Glad you are back to your normal.

J

Comment

Come join us for our first worship service this Sunday. After a lot of hard work from many folks, and one heat stroke later, we are finally punching out some final details this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220928_065704.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	24693183

Comment

That’s awesome Josh. I hope y’all fill the place up and the Holy Spirit dwells in the new house of worship.

Comment

Awesome report right there brother! Praying for His hand in all that you’re doing, and that you recognize it, and follow His lead! Once again, congratulations for putting yourself aside, and letting Him work through you! Continued prayers for your physical strength to come back to you x 10! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

I've been hoping and looking forward to seeing an announcement like this!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Praise God!! Josh, I will be in prayer for strength and wisdom as well as peace for you brother, you and your family. It has just made my day to read this! God bless you in all the you do for Him!!
                            Josh, I pray especially for your wife in this new plan for y'all's lives... It can be hard to be a "pastor's wife". She will have to be dedicated to doing the Lord's work too and understand that she won't always be first in your life or duties... Stay strong brother! I love you as a brother in Christ!

Comment

Thanks y'all. All of the prayers and encouragement are much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X