Hearing aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used Phonak from Costco and now Oticons
    Try a couple of pair. They will actually sound different.
    I thought the Oticons worked better for speech but they are from an audiologist and are $$$

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I have the Phonak behind the ear Bluetooth through the VA. I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Same here. VA told me they cost about $8,000.
      I never got used to them. Even with the phone app adjustments via bluetooth.
      Haven't worn mine in over a year. Can't get rid of the hissing noise they make.
      they do allow me to hear a mouse peeing on cotton but the background noise drives me nuts.

Comment

Happy with my Phonak hearing aids. I have them for about 3 years now and never had any issues.
        All the hearing aid supplies i am ordering online as the prices seem to be a little better then in my local shop. I am trying always to have home couple of extra domes, batteries and all the cleaning materials.
        Last edited by HappyMangle; 10-29-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
          Hearing loss is supposed to be a presumed service-connected disability and should get you into the system and free hearing aids. However, I have read of folks who were denied the disability.

And, do you know that the VA is the #1 purchaser of hearing aids in the US?
          ReSound Hearing Aids from my VA in Casper....Best ever.

Comment

What

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              What
              This ^^^

Comment

I have phonaks. My insurance paid 100% but I had already reached all of my out of pocket expense. I like them. Answering phone calls and listening to music is nice. Had one blow out at the ranch and never found it. Had some kind of coverage for the first year and only cost 300 to replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X