• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbw899 View Post
    How many acres does your neighbor have?

Less than 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickLT1 View Post
      They can freely hunt on any part of their property assuming that you don't have a residence near the your property line (if they are hunting with a firearm).
      The real issue is the projectile. If the projectile was to cross you property line it would be trespassing by projectile.

My residence is 45 yards to my property line

Comment

Man, there maybe a stipulation on discharging a center fire on anything less than 10. But not sure. If the isn’t there needs to be. No matter which direction he fires it can still be trespass by projectile. Even 20 acres for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by JaxandKyzer View Post
          Less than 10

As far as I can tell looks like a local govt ordinance will control. This article is helpful
          Find out the number of acres required to legally hunt on a piece of property in Texas. What is the statewide minimum?

Comment

I hunt 100% on private property when I hunt.

Comment

I have "heard" you have to have more than 10 acres to rifle hunt, but not sure. I do know there is a law about if you can prove his bullet went over your fence that is again the law. yeah I'm not much help as far as specific laws, but you may want to call and ask the game warder in your county

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                I have "heard" you have to have more than 10 acres to rifle hunt, but not sure. I do know there is a law about if you can prove his bullet went over your fence that is again the law. yeah I'm not much help as far as specific laws, but you may want to call and ask the game warder in your county
                Was thinking same...

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                  Think that is in specific incorporated parts of counties and varies by county

If neighbor is not endangering you then let it be

He might think you should not have built your house so close to your property line

My neighbors used to come down from whatever city they lived in during deer season and shoot every gun they owned and blast some tannerite too.
                  I watched deer 100yds from where they sounded like they were pretty much ignore all the shooting and booming

If you are worried about him killing your deer then high fence him out

Comment

Working...
                  X