Comment

Posting to check where I am

Comment

Four point, darn

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          A rare pic of it clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My father in-law had one just like that (same model and colors, different wheels) when my wife and I started dating in the mid '90's. He finally got it running around '00 and sold it.

Comment

All this Bronco talk is making my head hurt. I’ve had four of them and ain’t got nary a one now. That just plain sucks ! My first was a ‘72, bought in ‘74. Three on the column and a 302, and that sucker would climb a tree ! I was young and dumb, and the only thing that’s changed is….I ain’t young anymore !

Comment

I was going to jump in on the bidding on the white Bronco, but at $65K, I think I'll just get me a Gremlin with a 401 for now !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                All this Bronco talk is making my head hurt. I’ve had four of them and ain’t got nary a one now. That just plain sucks ! My first was a ‘72, bought in ‘74. Three on the column and a 302, and that sucker would climb a tree ! I was young and dumb, and the only thing that’s changed is….I ain’t young anymore !
                If we could all go back in time Don. When I was in high school all those guys that were driving Broncos ( late 60s and 70s model)we were hoping they could get into a full size F-150 4x4 eventually. LOL

Comment

Much like Mario Brothers and pac-man, there is a secret pattern to achieving Pope and young almost instantly..

You have to start a thread that your neck is swelling up after the first cool front.

You have to start a thread that the rut has kicked off in your area around August or early september.

You have to start a thread titled "where's all the bow hunting threads?"

You have to post at least three classifieds ads and at the end say "text for pics... can't upload.". You get three for one credit if you have a video and say "can't upload it"

You get bonus points for saying Item sold, mods delete.

You need to start at least two of the following threads:

Can I carry a pistol during bow season?

How much is corn at bucees's?

Is he 13"?

Any thread about TPWD prefence points.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Much like Mario Brothers and pac-man, there is a secret pattern to achieving Pope and young almost instantly..

You have to start a thread that your neck is swelling up after the first cool front.

You have to start a thread that the rut has kicked off in your area around August or early september.

You have to post at least three classifieds ads and at the end say "text for pics... can't upload.". You get three for one credit if you have a video and say "can't upload it"

Is he 13"?

What nothing for “How Old Is He” ?

Comment

Good grief - with you were closer...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Is he 13"?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You gotta hump em till they pee, then and only then will you be the true dog whisperer, srry wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                            You gotta hump em till they pee, then and only then will you be the true dog whisperer, srry wrong thread
                            This made me laugh.

Comment

Only a few more posts and I can rummage thru the classifieds.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                What nothing for “How Old Is He” ?
                                Or “Where will he finish out?”

Comment

Working...
                                X