No announcement yet.

They stole my f250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad they found it! My 2021 was found with almost 15k in damages so hopefully yours isn't near as bad.

Comment

Glad to hear they found it for you. Let us know the final outcome

Comment

If any of my vehicles are ever stolen I hope they are never found. I would prefer to collect on my insurance and move on to a new vehicle.

Comment

Good to hear! Hopefully the damage is minimal.

Comment

Hope its usable for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              If any of my vehicles are ever stolen I hope they are never found. I would prefer to collect on my insurance and move on to a new vehicle.
              He didn't have comprehensive coverage.

Good luck OP and hope the damage isn't bad!

Comment

Glad they found it

Comment

Hoping for the best.

Comment

In for updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                      Potentially great news! Apparently it’s been recovered and there’s damage to the steering column. I’ll have to go see it after I get my boy to school. That’s a relief. Hopefully the fire missiles cigarette lighter and car seat are still in there. That’s the important thing!
                      If you need used parts help holler...

Comment

So good news is the the truck is basically undamaged. Looks like they screwdrivered the lock on the drivers side and the ignition. I ordered a new set already as well as the broken plastic door handle surround, ought to be here by Friday. Car seat was there, fire missiles button was there. Even the stupid cheap radio was in it. Everything was dumped out inside the truck.

What they stole was a jump box, jumper cables, my chain, my tow strap, hitch shackle, my binders and straps and stuff, and the b&w stow and go hitch. Now the pisser is all this was in a compartment on the bed. It was unlocked. They could have just took it and not took the truck. They left the new chainsaw chain which I had forgot about so that’s a win.

The lady at the yard where it was at said that it was found running on the side of 290 right up the road from my house. They had to disconnect the batteries to get it to shut off (which later didn’t help me out any once I got it going).

In any case thank God for this miracle. My wife had already told me tough titty on buying another ranch truck so I was pretty bummed.

God bless y’all!
                        Last edited by Rubberdown; 09-21-2022, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks Johnny for the offer!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

That Good news, glad you got it back!!

Comment

Did they leaves the license plates on or take them off?

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X