What Is A Beautiful Life To You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is A Beautiful Life To You?

I was asked what is a beautiful life to me the other day and didn't really have an immediate answer. It got me thinking. I know the correct answer is God, wife, family, work and our hobbies.
    What's a beautiful life to you?

Waking up on this side of the dirt everday. Spending time with the wife and kids.

Comment

One that ends with, "well done my good and faithful servant"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I retired and living in our forever home back in the area where we grew up and close to family having been 6 hours away for 45 years!

Comment

Seeing both of my daughters excell beyond where my wife and I was at their age. Seeing my Grandchildren being raised in financially secure homes that love God and everything that he stands for. Having absolutely no drama within my immediate family. Seeing my children and my grandchildren healthy. Everything beyond that is just a bonus.

Comment

Marrying the woman 40 years ago who’s been perfect for me, raising four kids to adulthood with no boozers or dopers, and making it to 75 years old while working in a semi-dangerous environment. Ain’t saying there weren’t bumps in the road but all in all God has been good to us !

Comment

The redeemed life!

Comment

Living each day knowing where I will spend eternity.
                God has definitely been good to me and my wife of almost 50 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  One that ends with, "well done my good and faithful servant"

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                  Amen Brother.

Comment

A life filled with true joy that only comes from total obedience to the Father. As others have said, when my Lord speaks to me after I get to kneel before Him and affirms our relationship as Master and servant.

Comment

Healthy family.

Comment

Think I already went through that phase in life. There was a time when I didn't have any financial responsibilities, no stress,hung out with my friends all the time,hunted all the time and all of the people I care about that have passed on were still alive.

About the only way I could go back to that lifestyle is to win the lottery. Wouldn't bring anyone back from the dead though so that part would still suck. But it would fix a lot of things that are gonna end my life faster.

I don't know what a beautiful life is by definition but I ain't living it. I'm just doing what everyone else is doing. Chasing that dollar,waiting to die.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 09-18-2022, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I woke up to it this morning.

Comment

My family of course but Im a sheepdog so a larger group to protect that on its own is subjectively weak. Without that I have no purpose and would eventually self destruct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I woke up to it this morning.
                              Amen brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X