X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
      Everything went very smooth and he woke up very peacefully unlike last time
      That's wonderful Jim. Our prayers continue for Barons complete healing.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

First round of chemo today so far everything is good. His 9th birthday was yesterday and he had a good day, so far everything has been good news and hoping it stays that way

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
            First round of chemo today so far everything is good. His 9th birthday was yesterday and he had a good day, so far everything has been good news and hoping it stays that way
            Jim I'm glad to hear things are going well and look forward to more good news and positive updates.
            Dear Lord we pray that you oversee and guide every treatment Baron receives and that every one of them attacks and destroys this disease with no damage or discomfort to his body. Father we know how much you love Baron and we trust in you and we give all our uncertainty and fear over to you in this matter. We continue to look for your favor on this young man's life as you prepare him for your service. Thank you Jesus, amen.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baron and family, still praying for you all.

Comment

Praying sir. He sounds like a Warrior kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praise the Lord for the healing to date.

Lord thank You for covering this young man with Your healing touch. Thank You for giving him the strength to endure the treatments until this disease is removed from him and he is made whole once again. Continue Lord to strengthen Baron and his family as they all fight together while You do Your healing work. Give his care team the knowledge, skills and genuine desire to work our Your plan for this young one. Continue the strong work and witness through this boy. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Comment

Here United in prayer for your son and family! Your attitude is an inspiration, God bless you all.

Comment

Prayers of healing lifted for Baron, comfort, peace for his parents.

Baron? Good name!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Praying for y'all.

Comment

Just seeing this, prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Praise the Lord for the healing to date.

Lord thank You for covering this young man with Your healing touch. Thank You for giving him the strength to endure the treatments until this disease is removed from him and he is made whole once again. Continue Lord to strengthen Baron and his family as they all fight together while You do Your healing work. Give his care team the knowledge, skills and genuine desire to work our Your plan for this young one. Continue the strong work and witness through this boy. In Jesus Name, Amen!
                              Amen.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the prayers I'll update after the 6 week mark on his chemo after they do another mri

Comment

Working...
                                X