No announcement yet.

Losing a hunting buddy to his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he didn’t like to hunt as much as you thought after all. My wife knows not to make me choose…… but she knew what she was getting into when we were dating in college.

Comment

He needs a weekend of hookers and blow, document it, and then tell her it is either hunting hookers or hunting birds/deer. :-). Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        He will. Right after he's broken, miserable, and divorced
        #BINGO #NailedIt #CloseThread

Comment

Ain’t no 2 legged dear worth giving up 4 legged deer

Comment

It sucks, all you can do is welcome him back if he chooses to return. Never in a million years would I have guessed a few of my friends would fall off the face of the earth the way they did. The same guys that would get me in trouble and say one more cast, let’s hit one last spot. I see them once or twice a year, and basically get the look and don’t even ask him comments from their wives.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              Do you realize how that sounds ?
              I guess it could be taken that I always have to get clearance. In the past it was a given that I’d be hunting a lot during season and she was cool with it.

When you have a 3month old, were gone for 6 months of the pregnancy, home for 2 weeks when she was born and then gone for another 2.5 months…. It’s best to get clearance. Haha.

Comment

We need some pics of said wife and bank account, then we can make the call if he made a good decision or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                  That’s a man with no back bone right there.
                  He has a different bone[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    We need some pics of said wife and bank account, then we can make the call if he made a good decision or not.
                    I don’t need a picture, he has made more than several bad decisions. Stand em on their heads and they all look like sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      SACRIFICE: I will hunt two weekends a month instead of four.
                      You're whipped!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        He will. Right after he's broken, miserable, and divorced
                        This

Comment

My sacrifice is I have to debone the deer and the wife has to vacuum seal.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

It's no wonder this country is ending up the way it has. Men now days are being told what to do in their own home. If you can't stand up for yourself in your own home how are you going to stand up to a tyrannical government or anything of the sort? Short answer, you won't. You'll do what you're told. Just like you do at your house.

If he was my buddy he'd already know what I think. Buddies don't let their buddy do stupid crap without trying to tell them they're screwing up. He needs to get a divorce. It'd be the best money he ever spent.

Life's too short to not do what you want to do. It's **** sure too short to have people tell you what you can and cannot do. If they ain't writing your checks or opening up the pearly gates when you get to heaven you don't have to listen to anybody.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 09-07-2022, 10:10 PM.

Comment

If they didn’t have a ***** we’d hunt them with dogs for sport.

Tell him to grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                                You're whipped!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Not me. I was answering a question to a woman who demands no hunting.

My wife wants to know how soon I can leave the house and bring back some fish or game.

On a kind of humorous note, she calls any wild pigs, mountain pigs. She is from Korean where practically everything is mountainous and that is where they get wild pigs. If I tell her that I am going to south Texas for a few days to hunt, she says bring her back a mountain pig. Ooooookay……

Comment

Working...
                                X