Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old are you? Nirvana and Soundgarden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old are you? Nirvana and Soundgarden.

If these, and bands like these, are some of your favorite memories, then you are old. Just look at Krist Novoselic and Kim Thayil, in this interview.

Now I know how old I look!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrXN7x623U"]In the Room with Nirvana and Soundgarden: The Krist Novoselic, Kim Thayil and Jack Endino Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Some of my all time favorites and I haven’t hit 40 yet. But I got started on them early when dad was in his 20s!

Comment

Apparently I am too old but, being that Sly Stone and Keith Richards are still kicking I might have a few good years left.

Comment

Temple of the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
          Apparently I am too old but, being that Sly Stone and Keith Richards are still kicking I might have a few good years left.
          That's what I'm thinking/hoping...

Comment

I’m older than this.

Comment

Rick Beato is awesome

Comment

Grunge sucked.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m getting up there, I reckon. Soundgarden is one of my ‘newer’ favorite bands, having only listened to them for 30 years or so.

Comment

All these kids now running around in Nirvana shirts...specifically the smiley one. I dont know if they really listen to Nirvana...or the shirts are back in style?

Comment

I'm in my late 50's. My sons were all born in the 90's and grew up with this music, I kind of did also being their father who was into music also. Pearl jam, RHCP, Alice in Chains and a few others all made some great contributions to music.
                      These guys dying young though really sucked. Cobain, Cornell and Staley to name a few.
                      Novoselic looks like the guy down at Gibsons hardware

Comment

Need to go back to the AM transistor radios for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          All these kids now running around in Nirvana shirts...specifically the smiley one. I dont know if they really listen to Nirvana...or the shirts are back in style?
                          My 13 year old was wearing that shirt the other day and I said you don't even know who Nirvana was...then she listed off several of their songs. I think their music is just getting popular again.

Comment

My 7 year old son loves Nirvana. I didn't even try to push any of it on him at all ...he basically discovered it himself. Which to me tells me what I've always thought...good music is good music.
                            There will never be another musical revolution like we had in the 90's. I was lucky to be in my teens when it all went down.

Comment

I saw that interview pop up on my YouTube feed. Waiting to watch it when I won't get interrupted. Was in college when all that music hit. Chris Cornell had a voice like no other. Was planning on seeing them when they were gonna come through Houston but Chris took his own life a couple of weeks before. Rick Beato rocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X