No announcement yet.

Another prostate cancer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent and it's a good thing you caught it pretty quick.

Comment

Darnit, John! I'm sorry to hear that you have joined the Brotherhood, but you have caught it early. There are new treatments and options that weren't available years ago when I first found out I had it, and they are learning and developing more options regularly. You will probably die of something else.

I will say a prayer for your successful treatment.

Comment

Cancer sucks. Prayers sir.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best wishes Jerp.

Comment

Prayers Up & KCA!!

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery.. Stay on top of it.. It killed my best friend because he didnt...

Comment

Prayers for your complete recovery. Catching the cancer early greatly enhances your recovery.

Comment

Early detection is key. Good reminder for us all.

Comment

Man, what a great frame of mind and positive attitude, prayers for you. I be waiting for you at the KCA club when you KCA. You are going to knock home runs steadyout of the park with that positive attitude.

Comment

Glad you caught it early Jerp! Prayers for your strength and healing brother! God is good! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers up for ya Jerp.

Comment

Prayers sent KCA!

Comment

Prayers sent for complete and permanent remission.

Comment

Prayers up for full recovery, Cancer SUCKS

Comment

Prayers spoken for you this evening. You are on top of it early which is great. I am right there with you. If you have any questions please PM me. I have been dealing with PC for 18 months now.

I have had two prostate specific MRIs, two biopsies, and two genomic cancer profiling tests (RNA) also PSA tests every 90 days. The only "treatment" I am under from my urologist is Active Surveillance which is the testing program I mentioned above. My Gleason score is low and the Genomic test indicates the cancer is low risk.

I am treating it myself with an alternative treatment. I learned about the Joe Tippins protocol here from Burnadell. I have been taking this for right at a year now. After my last MRI and biopsy one of two lesions had mysteriously disappeared. My doctor suggested we do PSA test every 6 months instead of every 3 months and biopsies every two years instead of yearly. I don't if the Joe Tippens protocol was the reason one lesion is gone, but I will definitely take it. I have not informed my doctor about the alternative treatment. At my last visit I told him it was confusing to me that one of the lesions is no longer detectable. He said it was confusing to him as well.

If my PSA starts ever starts rising again I am going to consider Proton Beam therapy over surgery or conventional radiation therapy. My neighbor here in Iowa has....or had prostate cancer. His PSA was over 10. He took the Proton Beam therapy at the Mayo Clinic and so far the results have been outstanding.
                                Last edited by Arrowsmith; 08-22-2022, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X