X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love those AGGIES!! Good job!

Comment

WHOOP !!
      Congrats. I sent three there myself, twin girls and my youngest son. All three now graduated and on their own.

Comment

I’ll pass along the same advice I give to anyone new here; Welcome to Aggieland, get a Brita!

It’s the homeland of the greatest minds in the world, and the dang tap water tastes like a swamp full of metal shavings.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Only things gonna need support in this empty nest are the bed frames. Notice I used plural. We have the whole dang house to ourselves now.
          Daaaaang! So wrong! But feels so right! Wait a minute. Wasn’t that a song? Congrats. Was just up there yesterday. I’m afraid the place is growtfaster than the infrastructure. Traffic sucks up there now.

Comment

Congrats sir. I know you’re proud and you should be! They’ll do great.

Comment

Awwww…. Dropping that last one off is super hard for moms. Blizzards do help though
              And the next chapter begins….have fun with it!

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

Supercool curt and Jen! Well done! Congrats

Comment

Congrats! I will be crossing this bridge a year from now. Not looking forward to it. ��

Comment

Hey Congratz Bud!! Ya'll must be Super Proud!
                      Our son headed to College Staion at 2:30 AM Sat. morning! His twin brother is just as smart but wanted to be welder so he's at UTI First time living apart too! On the way out he says - so whatcha gonna do without slaves now!! LOL! 6 dogs (rescue) and 6 rabbits (Grand Champions and Reserve Grand Champions)
                      After he left you could say something like spaghetti and Momma was BWAAAA! BWAAA! BWAA!

Comment

Congratulations and Whoop!

Comment

Congrats!

Gig 'em! '90

Comment

Congratulations, Mom and Dad, and good luck to the girls! We sent 3 to college 20 years ago, can’t imagine paying for 4!
                            My grandson has designs on following me to A&M in a year or 2 for his Masters after he finishes at ETBU. Gig ‘em! 👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              It’s one thing when the first one leaves. When the last one leaves it’s kinda final and you realize that your job raising kids is over. You still get to be a dad, but you’ve done all the raising your gonna get to do. It comes fast, bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Well said...congrats to you and your Wife.

Job well done!

Comment

Congrats to the all of ya!!

Evolution at work..

Comment

Working...
                                X