Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump

Just got a text that he announced his Bid for 2016. He should keep things interesting.

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
    Just got a text that he announced his Bid for 2016. He should keep things interesting.
    Watching his announcement now... he isn't afraid to speak his mind for sure.

Comment

Can't stand him or Hillary.

Comment

listening to him right now, he makes more sense then alot of the others

Comment

He will keep folks on their toes.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Watching his announcement now... he isn't afraid to speak his mind for sure.

agree!!

Comment

Looking at it also. Not going to win but he should really keep pressure on the Republicans to get serious..............and he will definitely put the screws to Hillary. Need that to get the governmental system back on track!

Comment

One way or another. I'll wait to have an opinion until everyone puts a bid in. I do know one thing. We don't need a career politician, or another Lawyer. A business man would be nice.

Comment

Definitely need a business mind in the office.

Comment

Saudi Arabia is nothing without us!....Amen!

Comment

^^^^I agree with the business man point of view^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by River Rider View Post

agreed!

Comment

He's got one of those foam spit balls in the corner of his mouth...hard to watch.

Wipe Donald wipe!!

Comment

We always say how weary we are of the professional politicians, attorneys turned senator, lifelong office holders that have never had a job or ran a business. Then when an outsider wants to run it's the same old "he will never win", "will be a distraction", "gonna cause the democrats to win due to division in the party". Some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by River Rider View Post
                              But......but.................but.............he is a YANKEE with that New York accent/swag/demeanor/attitude!!! LMAO...........he cant win right? This press conference is funny! He is worth $9 billion and willing NOT to accept money from anyone..........gonna be quite the ride. Watch how both sides DESTROY him.........gonna be EPIC actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X