customer service rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customer service rant

I hate having to talk to people I cant understand on the phone. I have a yeti cooler I sent back on a warranty issue. The new cooler arrived in Ft. Worth on monday and I still haven't got it. I realized on my tracking order that the zip code had the last number wrong. I called UPS and was put on hold and transferred 4 times trying to get it right. Each time the accent on the other end got worse and worse. Why does a package being shipped from one town in Texas to another have to be such a pain in the ***. I think they finally realized what was wrong but I'm really not sure what the last chick said. Guess I'll just keep up with the tracking number online. Rant over

Did you tell them that you pressed 1 for English?

Comment

Where does it show it’s at now? And unfortunately the root of the problem is the inability to fill out proper addresses, but totally get the communication headache

Comment

Be glad you didn't put your zip incorrect on your taxes I made that mistake last year. After fearing I was being audited for 6 months, I finally got it resolved. Worst part, IRS agents would hang up on me once they heard my question or they would say, "Sir, we can't tell you over the phone. We need you to respond to the letter you will get in the mail," which never came because the zip was incorrect.

Comment

Working...
        X