Dad's Tribute Video & Bowhunt 11-13-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad's Tribute Video & Bowhunt 11-13-18

Just wrapped up my bowhunting video from 11-13-18. I worked on it over the weekend & I’m really proud of it! Last week I was blessed to drop the string & let an arrow fly on a nice buck. The cold front really got the deer moving! I dedicated this hunt to my dad. Hope you enjoy the video! Turn up the volume & be sure to hit the 1080 HD button on YouTube.

Awesome tribute to your dad. I lost my dad earlier this year as well and will always think of him when I enjoy all the things he taught me about the outdoors. God bless you sir. Oh, BTW, great shot on a nice buck!

Comment

What can I say Rob. Classic bro. One of my favorites for sure. Keep making those videos.

Comment

Very well done, my Friend. This one is the best video I’ve seen. I had some tears falling as I watched it. I have a lot of respect for you and your family.

Congrats on a special buck and hunt...Again, I’m very sorry for your loss, Robby.

Comment

Good stuff. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Wonderful tribute to your father!

Comment

Awesome man!

Comment

Forgot to add...Thanks for posting, Robby. I always your videos and I know this video was a hard one to produce. It was a great tribute to your Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                  Awesome tribute to your dad. I lost my dad earlier this year as well and will always think of him when I enjoy all the things he taught me about the outdoors. God bless you sir. Oh, BTW, great shot on a nice buck!
                  Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                  What can I say Rob. Classic bro. One of my favorites for sure. Keep making those videos.
                  Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  Very well done, my Friend. This one is the best video I’ve seen. I had some tears falling as I watched it. I have a lot of respect for you and your family.

Congrats on a special buck and hunt...Again, I’m very sorry for your loss, Robby.
                  Originally posted by gduke View Post
                  Wonderful tribute to your father!
                  I appreciate all the kind words TBH’ers! Thanks for all the PM’s & texts. Thanks for watching this video I put together! Hope y’all are having a great season! Be safe out there & get in the woods!! Happy Thanksgiving!

-Robby

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving amigo !

Comment

Great deer, shot, video, and dedication
                      Heartfelt condolences on your loss.
                      I have a sneaky suspicion that your dad was right there beside you in that blind

Comment

Great Tribute for your dad. Well done all the way around!!

Comment

Really great vid. Well done all around.

Comment

Good stuff all the way around! Congrats on a heck of a deer! Great tribute to your fad

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your Apa Robby. I lost my Dad 4yrs ago and everytime on stand I see a cardinal I know he is with me. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X