Menard 2018-2019 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
    I cant post pics but we did the last morning. 11 point with flyer off G2. Was extremely shocked at the size compared to what we had seen all year.
    Glad to hear someone got something nice. LOL
    I can post it for you if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
      Glad to hear someone got something nice. LOL
      I can post it for you if you wish.
      Send it!

Comment

Shoot me a text and I will send to someone to post. 214-243-6022

Comment

Posting for DT50
          Last edited by MenardCountyBow; 01-30-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
            Just curious if anyone got an exceptional buck this year?
            I only saw one that would of been a shooter with my bow, but didn’t pull the trigger with my rifle.
            I think he will be “exceptional” next year and was seen the last weekend of the season.
            In preseason I had my best group of bucks since I bought my place 4 years ago. like always they vanished right before bowseason started. I kept pounding the feed to them and was fortunate enough to take 2 decent bucks that I was very familiar with and just so happened to be on back to back days!!

The previous 4 years I usually only had 1 maybe 2 deer I was willing to take but had 4-5 this year. my place is small 122 acres and I have been very selective over the past few years and let many walk. the two I was fortunate enough to take were not giant by any means but for my little place and all the hard work ive put in to it ill take it!!

The dang hogs are in full force!! I can just about shoot one every sit now

my good buddy MenardCountyBow is gonna post a few pics for me!

Comment

thank you sir! sorry for the goofy lookin faces its just me with a camera and a tripod in the

Comment

Originally posted by DT50 View Post
                In preseason I had my best group of bucks since I bought my place 4 years ago. like always they vanished right before bowseason started. I kept pounding the feed to them and was fortunate enough to take 2 decent bucks that I was very familiar with and just so happened to be on back to back days!!

The previous 4 years I usually only had 1 maybe 2 deer I was willing to take but had 4-5 this year. my place is small 122 acres and I have been very selective over the past few years and let many walk. the two I was fortunate enough to take were not giant by any means but for my little place and all the hard work ive put in to it ill take it!!

The dang hogs are in full force!! I can just about shoot one every sit now

my good buddy MenardCountyBow is gonna post a few pics for me!
                Nice bucks DT50! Looks like your selectivity is paying off. I think I would consider those Hill Country giants and those two look like they are eating well.

Comment

[ATTACH]944198[/ATTACH]

Comment

That's a good one! Love the character with the split G2's.

Comment

Got my takacrap to work! Lease members axis one of my boys first buck and my cousins best buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X