Midland area TBHrs-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midland area TBHrs-

Krivoman blinds and a few short platforms are headed your way.

Aldredge Gardens should be fully stock by morning. Stop in and getcha one. He has all my new stuff. Gun and bow blinds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gun windows

Comment

2ft platforms

Comment

Sweet. I’ll get one for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that I see that trailer, I'm fairly certain I passed these on the way home to Liberty Hill from Midland today. Was trying to figure out what they were!

MZ

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
            Now that I see that trailer, I'm fairly certain I passed these on the way home to Liberty Hill from Midland today. Was trying to figure out what they were!

MZ
            They left liberty hill around 5pm headed thay way.

Comment

I will spread the word in Lubbock. That is the closest we have ever been to a outlet for those. Thanks for getting them near us.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post

MZ
                Pretty sure i have been seeing Mitch hauling blinds pretty regularly around LH lately. Congrats Mitch on the new blinds they look awesome!

Comment

What do one of these go for?

Comment

I went by Alldredge gardens in Midland today to pick one up, and they were all sold out of the bow window models. They have them marked up to $1350 as well.

Any idea when you are getting more out to Midland, and if one can be bought closer to the $1100 price on your website?

The store seemed pretty clueless.

Comment

Working...
                    X