Austin Protestor Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    If you point a rifle at someone point blank, you better expect to be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I completely agree.
    I’m definitely not trying to defend the dude who got shot.

I was just responding to some posts that I apparently offended some when I said it didn’t sound like AK fire in that setting in my opinion. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
      I completely agree.
      I’m definitely not trying to defend the dude who got shot.

I was just responding to some posts that I apparently offended some when I said it didn’t sound like AK fire in that setting in my opinion. Lol.

10-4 [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

protesters

Three simple rules, it is simple, stay the hell out of the road, don't loot, don't riot....

otherwise you are placing yourself and those around you at considerable risk

Comment

New informarion -

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            New informarion -

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            I was just about to post the same article.
            Ha my man is an 11bravo

Comment

Well dang, I was wrong, it wasn't AK fire. Doesn't change anything, dummy got what he deserved for pointing an AK at someone in the first place.

Comment

Good to hear his side of the story.

“We simply ask that anybody who might want to criticize Sgt. Perry’s actions, picture themselves trapped in a car as a masked stranger raises an assault rifle in their direction and reflect upon what they might have done if faced with the split second decision faced by Sgt. Perry that evening.”

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                  Good to hear his side of the story.
                  Same here. I’m glad that they aren’t, at least so far, throwing Perry under the bus.

Comment

I will express my feeling on the true tragedy. Our military are paid in a manner that this man has to moonlight and drive in from Fort Hood to help his family survive. This Sgt is a hero. Been to the sandbox and then has his life threatened while trying to make a living. So he is working at least two jobs and the “victim” is a a protestor that raises a weapon at Perry. They claim victim was military vet- Check up on that he was discharged shortly after joining. Sure he join but didn’t do enough time to earn the status of military veteran

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      I will express my feeling on the true tragedy. Our military are paid in a manner that this man has to moonlight and drive in from Fort Hood to help his family survive. This Sgt is a hero. Been to the sandbox and then has his life threatened while trying to make a living. So he is working at least two jobs and the “victim” is a a protestor that raises a weapon at Perry. They claim victim was military vet- Check up on that he was discharged shortly after joining. Sure he join but didn’t do enough time to earn the status of military veteran
                      I’m hoping also that he had approval to be moonlighting as a ride share driver and if not that he at least doesn’t catch any crap from the Army. We had a guy in my company get in trouble because he got a job as a tow truck driver on the weekends and didn’t get approval through the Army first. I never dealt with it but I had heard it was hard to get approval to get a part time civilian job while in.

Comment

If any of you guys see one of those accounts to donate money to this guy please post it up. If anyone deserves a donation from me he earns it

Comment

Wait, this can't be true. That AK47 had to have been fired. There were many on this thread that said they can just tell by the sound what kind of gun it was. I mean, one even said the AK has a certain rattle. LOL. This is sorta like the guy who says he could hear the bullet hit the deer from a half mile away. No, dummy, that is an echo. All shot bullets hit something anyway; either a deer, tree or the ground. You cannot hear the hit from a long distance. SH

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Wait, this can't be true. That AK47 had to have been fired. There were many on this thread that said they can just tell by the sound what kind of gun it was. I mean, one even said the AK has a certain rattle. LOL. This is sorta like the guy who says he could hear the bullet hit the deer from a half mile away. No, dummy, that is an echo. All shot bullets hit something anyway; either a deer, tree or the ground. You cannot hear the hit from a long distance. SH
                            From the video it does sound like it. In a downtown canyon like that any echoed sound can be mistaken for something else entirely.

BTW, I heard a coyote get hit a few years back.

Comment

Why would they release the shooters name? They should’ve kept him anonymous. Now he will be a target for some jackwagons that want to even the score!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                I’ll admit I was wrong. But it certainly sounded like long rifle reports

Comment

Working...
                                X