Austin Protestor Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    I have been seeing this as a potential problem for some time. When the riots started citizens were lawfully arming themselves to protect their property. Then the protestors started LAWFULLY protecting themselves as well to show power. Two different reasons for being on the street but unless one of the protestors is a felon they have every right to arm themselves as well(even tho I personally don’t agree with their stance). I have been waiting for the first hammer to drop. With all these groups of blm/antifa confronting other groups protecting monuments or prosperity it was gonna happen sooner or later. In this case and prob more to come it could turn into major fire fights in the streets. What do you think will happen next?? The government will start to try and regulate public carry. It’s gonna open up a whole new can of worms to the crazy scenario. Gun control advocates are probably drooling at the possibilities of what they will be a Kyle to try and enforce all in the name of “public safety”. It’s a slippery slope we have started down and I’m afraid it’s gonna get uglier.

I agree 100% with everything you said. Here is the catch, though...the constitution gives you the right to PEACEFULLY protest. Ganging up on motorists while open carrying a rifle is illegal, will definitely get you a felony charge, and then you don't get to own a firearm anymore. In Texas, as in this case, it will get you killed. This will end up being a clean shoot, case dismissed, and more riots on the way.

This is the new communist democrat party plan. Divide and conquer, same as it always has been done throughout history. They aren't hiding it anymore. They wont be happy until the blood in the streets results in more gun control and eventually, confiscation. This will end in civil war. At this point, I can't see any way around it. The thing I can't understand is why Americans are so easily manipulated these days. There are very few free thinkers, and the ones that are out there are called conspiracy theorists. It's not a conspiracy if it is unfolding right in front of your eyes, everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
      After reading this sounds like some other fool might have been popping caps in the air and “ victim “ was popped for banishing his
      SKS @ the car .
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 07-27-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/qJcCYXLLQ5U

I dont see where the second CHL holder was justified at firing at a car that was driving off.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
          No way in hades BLM "people" will ever believe the white guy who had a black disabled fiance was at fault. Even after all the facts come out.

Is it ok to call BLM people idiots or is that against TBH rules? Or is any name calling even if everyone agrees still bad?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            As an old Vietnam vet I can pretty much hear AK sounds in my sleep every night and having survived multiple fire fights I can spot an AK sound about anywhere. It's one sound you never forget just like your own name. With that qualification there were AK rounds being fired first. No mistake! AK's have a distinct rattle to them. Go to any shooting range and listen to those junk Norinco rifles and you can see for yoself. Driver was the victim IMO.
            I do admire his gun control too.
            If anyone wants to get rid of their junk Norinco AKs, I will gladly take them off their hands!

Comment

from kurt's link...

Please note that at the distance the person recording is, the difference of sound of the shots. The first 5 are rifle caliber, the last 3 are pistol. AK fired first, pistol responded.
              Last edited by Artos; 07-27-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                This sounds logical
                “” The unnamed driver said he shot at Foster because the protester had pointed his rifle toward him.”” He didn’t say was firing @ him

Sounds like it was just the guy in the car and other protesters shooting according to statements
                Dead guy should have been walking away instead of approaching
                I don’t blame the shooter for his actions, hope he passed a blood test for drugs and alcohol, very tough call To make make on audio Alone
                Interesting. I hadn’t heard about his statement yet. Takes some of the speculation out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
                  If anyone wants to get rid of their junk Norinco AKs, I will gladly take them off their hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
                    Might wanna check with Austin PD, i hear they have one in stock. Never been fired, and only dropped once!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                      Might wanna check with Austin PD, i hear they have one in stock. Never been fired, and only dropped once!!
                      And no owner.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        And no owner.
                        with new (like new) optic
                        Attached Files

Comment

the irony

Click image for larger version

Name:	irony.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	24625111

Comment

Originally posted by republicbutcher View Post
                            There are very few free thinkers, and the ones that are out there are called conspiracy theorists. It's not a conspiracy if it is unfolding right in front of your eyes, everyday.
                            I think we're living through a time where a lot of the conspiracy theories are starting to come true....

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              It makes your grand jury review much simpler if the other involved person fires first.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                              Lol...that is only of you survive. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                I think we're living through a time where a lot of the conspiracy theories are starting to come true....
                                I bet a lot more are true than you know... Just that in normal times they're written off and ignored.

Let me add LOL... I'm talking about TBH regular conspiracy theories, not the thousands on crazy internet websites...

Comment

Working...
                                X