Alamo does it for me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo does it for me again

This is my second Alamo Precision in 2 years. I missed the group buy but the extr***** was well worth it.
    1. .223 goin old school
    2. AG Composite Caulk Branch stock, custom CeraKote by Alamo
    3. Proof Carbon 20", 1-8 twist, threaded for my Omega which shares time on my Altus Custom 6.5 Creed
    4. Trigger Tech Diamond Trigger set at 1#.
    5. Hawkins Bottom Metal
    6. Curtis Axiom Action, I love the 60* bolt throw
    7. NightForce NX8, 4-32X50

I'll try and sight it in Friday indoors, then begin load development outside with my Chrono. I'll get batter pic's too:

with scope

Comment

Very nice rig. I'm waiting on my .22 Creed to get finished from them. Hoping it turns out as nice as yours.

Comment

Looks good, and beat getting all of us in the group buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love a good ol 223 bolt gun. Had one built a few years back that killed lots and lots of critters. Still regret selling it. Good looking stick sir!

Comment

Love my 223 bolt gun tons of fun to shoot, cheaper than my bigger calibers and will kill most stuff I run across.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Looks good. Just wish I didn’t have to see your dirty undies too. That’s gonna scar me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful gun man! Great caliber too. Love my .223 bolt gun. Got a Tikka T3 that is prolly 12 years old... still drives tacks! Like others have said, I think I’ve killed more animals with it than any other rifle. You’re gonna get lots of use outta that rig

Comment

That’s a gem right there amigo. You’re gonna be hard pressed to beat gents at APR I can assure.

Comment

Looks better every time I see it Buzz.

Comment

Working...
                    X