Transmission shop around Cypress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a reputable transmission shop around Cypress/Houston area. 2010 6.7 Cummins having some issues and now is not the time! So, I want to make sure I'm not being bent over price wise.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ill ask my brother if he knows anyone around and let you know. What is it doing??

Comment

Originally posted by Stuball View Post
      Ill ask my brother if he knows anyone around and let you know. What is it doing??
      Solenoid is stuck open. I believe it's in the valve body.... Code I'm getting is P1775 and I'm getting a shudder at take off.

I really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Friday bump

Comment

"A Transmission Doctor" on Huffmeister Rd. right by Millsap Elementary. Used to take my brothers Camaro there every time we would blow transmission mounts in high school. Nice people and were always very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
            "A Transmission Doctor" on Huffmeister Rd. right by Millsap Elementary. Used to take my brothers Camaro there every time we would blow transmission mounts in high school. Nice people and were always very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This ^^^^

John is a really good guy. And has been fair to me.

I don't have diesels, though, but I'm sure he knows his way around them.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
              This ^^^^

John is a really good guy. And has been fair to me.

I don't have diesels, though, but I'm sure he knows his way around them.
              I've heard really good things about him but I recently took my truck here for some driveshaft work and he was 3 times the cost of the place I used. Maybe his transmission work is more reasonable..... I might give him a shot

Comment

I had my '03 ram 2500 trans rebuilt at Circle D there in Jersey Village but kind of wished I'd have gone with someone else. I'm just not sure they are as up to speed on diesel transmissions as they claim to be. I'd recommend calling Relentless Diesel in willis or Hot Rod Diesels just south of Houston.

Comment

Working...
                X